Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Megalicious haul!


I just had to share with you this gorgeous picture. If I could roll in bed with them you bet I would have. A few of us makeup addicts decided to haul from Sak's and this is what we bought collectively.

This is my haul.


I wanted the new Laura Mercier Caviar sticks. I finally gave into buying the Giorgio Armani face and cheek duo Ecailles after seeing Joey rave so much about it. I also decided to take the plunge and get a Tom Ford lipstick.

My lovely friends allowed me to take pictures of their haul so thanks sweeties. Go ahead and drool at the orgasmic pictures below.

Tom Ford Blush in Frantic Pink. Dear Joy from Look Nook Hook has already put up her review about it here





Chanel Raffinement belongs to dear Meryl at Memoiseille. I can't wait for her to post her review because when I saw her swatch this quad I kinda drooled all over her hand.





The Dolce & Gabbana Rose Bud blush and Tom Ford lipstick in Casablanca belong to Ruby at Miaka's Life and Loves. If I ever wanted to buy a D&G blush, I think Rose Bud will be the shade I buy. It is so pretty. I can't wait for her reviews too.







My swatches and reviews will be up shortly.

19 comments:

  1. oh this Dolce&Gabbana blush is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it so mu I ordered it just yestday through the Saks Fifth with free international shipping included, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

      Delete
  2. OMG you girls make me regret my prudence.. loll

    Now I want a D&G blush too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear you will be the one laughing you are in Europe while the rest of us are stuck in Sg. I'll let you play wi mine when I get mine, I just ordered Rosebud.

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness what a gorgeous haul! I can't wait to see your review/swatches for Frantic Pink--that's the one TF blush shade I've been eyeing since it came out! Oh and which shades of the LM Caviar STicks did you pick up? I just tried my first 2 recently too and LOVED them! They are so awesome for oily lids! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca babe I bought Orchid and Rosegold Caviar Sticks. I saw your Pearl Grey swatch and I'm very tempted by it too. It is relatively smudge proof on me so I'm dying to try a dark colour to see how it would fare.
      Frantic Pink isn't mine unfortunately but you can hop on over at Look Nook Hook to see Joy's swatches.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Bellyhead, isn't it just gorgeous, I like the look of it do much I just ordered it yesterday.

      Delete
  5. Saks is having free int'l shipping??!! Everytime I see Raffinement I go @.@ and that D&G blush looks so gorgeous!
    P/s That's a lovely haul, babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually when we ordered it wasn't free per se. We had to order more than USD 150 to qualify for free us shipping. I shipped over by Vpost and shipping worked out to be sgd 3 per item. I saw Meryl from Memoiselle swatch the taupe shade, it was gorgeous my dear.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm loving most of what I bought except for the TF lippie, it could have been better I think. How about you, liking Rosebud?

      Delete
    2. I havent start playing with it, lol. Wanted to take a pic of it on a bright sunny weekend before putting my mark in the pan. haha.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It was very deeply satisfying to see so many luxe products on my bed at one go. ;)

      Delete
  8. OH MY GOD I nearly had a heart attack seeing ALL THESE PRETTIES!!! I'd totally roll in bed with them if I could as well! Which Caviar Sticks did you get? So curious! I just got Sandglow yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Rose Gold and Orchid Sunny, I just feel like hoarding the Caviar Sticks, I just love how blendable they are, I'm so glad they came out with lighter colours. I'm eyeing pearl grey and a darker colour too.

      Delete
  9. I surely will post about that Chanel Raffinement soon dear :) I have been too busy lately so I had no time to blog at all.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait Meryl. I hope you will get a nice rest this Easter weekend.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.