Friday, March 1, 2013

Colourful eye of the day.




I decided to make use of my sorely neglected Garden Pastels Dior palette. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. It isn't as sheer as I remembered it to be.




Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Dior Garden Pastels eye shadow palette
MUFE Aqua Shadow 8E
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara



Lips:
Chanel Lip Liner Natural
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Monte Carlo


Cheeks:
Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Face Palette Cheek Veil 1 and Glow Veil 1
Diorskin Nude Tan 003 Zenith



Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Giorgio Armani MicroFil Loose Powder

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely look! I have the other palette from this collection and actually I just realized that I haven't been using it lately at all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, exactly, I have been neglecting my Dior palettes so I thought I would take it out and show some love. After receiving this palette, I actually regretted choosing it, I thought the other palette (the one you owned ) would have been a better choice.

      Delete
    2. I love this dark green/turquoise shade from yours:)

      oh I also want the coral pink one but shipping costs are horrible - £20 and my birthday is so far away:(

      Delete
  2. Thats lovely, green shades work so well on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is very pretty and interesting!! Looks equally beautiful on you if i may add. Is this a new purchase? :D
    Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought ths last year, this was 2012 spring collection. I have so many things I barely use I must take all of them out and do looks with them.

      Delete
  4. So spring-y and tropical! That teal reminds me of a peacock, it looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I have to wear it more often I think :)

      Delete
  5. Ahh that green and teal are lovely! Definitely perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.