Saturday, March 23, 2013

Art of Bricks Exhibition and a face of the day


It is the school holidays and it has been a relatively quiet one for DS, DH and myself. So instead of wallowing at home I suggested we go visit the Art of Bricks Exhibition. Hopefully it will inspire DS to be more creative and show him what one can do with Lego bricks.

Anyway I love that as Singaporeans we get a discount when we visit. Come April, if I'm not mistaken, the National Museum will be free to all Singaporean citizens. Yay to that!







That's DS and me Legorized!



I think the art pieces were amazing especially the dinosaur piece.The space was well thought out and it was massive.




There were some areas where we could play around with. Above is my interpretation of a flower. Hehe.



I am very lame! All this while I have been wanting to take a touristy picture with the big Chanel sign. The couple of times when we visited Marina Bay Sands, it was too dark and I could not get a good shot. I dragged DS and DH to help me take a picture and obviously DS had to try to photo bomb me.


These are some of the items I used for my look.


I used my new Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Orchid (will be reviewed soon) as an all over base and then added the pearly pink shade from my Chanel Ombres Perlees De Chanel palette.


Then I used the pearly white gold shade as a brow highlight and blended it with the pink.


I used the gunmetal grey shade for the outer corner of my lids and added a dash of the dark purple as a contour.


Finally I took my Giorgio Armani eye pencil and lined my eyes and then smudged it. To prevent it from smudging, I used Make Up For Ever's Aqua Liner to line over the GA pencil. It still smudged after an hour.

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Orchid (to be reviewed)
Chanel Ombres Perlees De Chanel palette
Giorgio Armani Black Eyes To Kill Waterproof Liner in black
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara



Lips:
Burberry Lip Pencil Dusty Rose
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine No.13 Pink in Paris (to be reviewed)



Base:
Giorgio Armani UV Master Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 
Make Up For Ever HD Powder (to be reviewed)
Cheeks:
Burberry Blush Coral Pink (to be reviewed)


Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. this lipstick is gorgeous!
    I'm glad you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving the YSL Rouge Volupte Shines, have you tried them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish there were more exhibits to look at though, I always leave exhibitions wanting more.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this lip combo on you! Can't wait to hear what you think about the LM Caviar Stick either. If the formula lasts well I'm already eyeing a couple of shades :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.