Monday, February 25, 2013

Lipstick organiser


My lipstick storage evolves quite often. I'm a lipstick hoarder so it is inevitable that my lipstick collections gets too big for my storage. I saw this quite some time back at Howards Storage World at Star Vista and I picked up two of them.


I am currently using this for my Chanel lipsticks because they are too small to fit my Burberry ones. Besides I have the most Chanel lipsticks so it is nice to see all of them together neatly arranged.


Aren't they a sight to behold. :)

I would love to hear how you store your lipsticks.

11 comments:

  1. I put my lipstick in my Muji drawer. I hope I won't expand my lipstick collection anymore so I don't need to buy a new one :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty organizer ^-^ where did u get that? ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fenny, thanks for leaving me a comment. You can find this at Howard's at Star Vista.

      Delete
  3. Your Chanel lipstick collection looks cute and happy in their organizers. Almost like they are a choir who are ready to sing you the Hallelujah Chorus while you apply the rest of your makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your description Natasha, I can just imagine them singing every time I open my drawer.

      Delete
  4. So now u have ur own personal chanel counter lah ;P .. nice nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kekeke now if only I can do that with my blushes. ;)

      Delete
  5. OOO see this is what I want! I finally organized my makeup recently, but for the moment all of my lipsticks are lying in the plastic compartments of an IKEA cutlery organizer. I was thinking something like this would be super convenient, though I won't be able to store them in my ALEX anymore. Dilemma dilemma...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I cannot fit my Burberry lipsticks in them, boo! But I do love how they stand up. You don't know how long I searched for this, I also went to Ikea to look for them.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.