Sunday, February 17, 2013

Delightful Saturday afternoon with blogger friends and mini haul

The biggest perks that comes out from beauty blogging to me is the many wonderful and beautiful people I get meet. I love meeting fellow bloggers. I had the lovely opportunity to meet all the lovely ladies you see here separately before but never altogether. So when dear Meryl (Memoiselle) suggested a get together yesterday I jumped at the chance. 

On the left, we have Look Nook Hook, Lunaface, myself and on the right we have Memoiselle and Miaka who incidentally lives near me so we are practically neighbours!



So what do beauty bloggers talk about? Everything under the sun. Naturally the conversation always goes back to our one big love, makeup.

We proceeded to Tangs where I bought a Tom Ford palette Sahara Haze. I have been eyeing for a while. I have been a good girl last month, no hauling whatsoever so I thought I needed to reward myself. The best part about makeup shopping with beauty bloggers, everyone is all very supportive and no one ever makes you feel guilty about splurging on a $100 eye shadow quad.



How can I not wear makeup when I meet beauty bloggers right? Here is my simple semi Suqqu look.



Eyes:
NARS Smudeproof Eyeshadow Base
Suqqu eye shadow quad Ex 10 Hikarikonayuki
Stila All Day Waterproof Eyeliner
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner
Ardell Lashes 108


I deviated from my normal routine of lining the false lash band with black liquid liner before applying it. It was a bad mistake. Trying to line the lash band after I have applied it, is difficult because I missed some parts. In the picture you can see how obvious the transparent lash band is. Lesson learnt. Always line the lash band if it is transparent before you put it on your eye lids.


Lips:
Burberry lip liner Dusty Rose
Suqqu Creamy Glow lipstick No.07 Asasuou


Cheeks:
Daniel Sandler Watercolor blush So Pretty
Suqqu Nuancing Cheeks Ex 02 Akanemizu
Dior Nude Tan Powder 003 Zenith


Base:
Giorgio Armani UV Master Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

Giorgio Armani Microfil loose powder


The stuff I used.


8 comments:

  1. What fun!
    Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo Boo, it was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon, I just love meetng people with the same interest.

      Delete
  2. Oh yay, blogger get-together! I see familiar faces! Sahara Haze makes me hyperventilate! Can't wait to see it on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It aw s so much fun so so many things to talk about.i initially wanted to get Rose Seduction an Asian exclusive but I think Sabara Haze has colours I don't wear very often.

      Delete
  3. Waaaa we should be meeting again Jacq!! ;)
    Anyway I can't wait to see that Sahara Daze quad on you, it must be really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely must do this again soon, hopefully this Saturday the weather will cooperate then I can take pics of my fotd

      Delete
  4. It's always enjoyable to meet up with you ladies. Sahara Haze is a great haul, Jacq!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby, so glad for me to be able to shop and finally pick up something after a whole month of abstinence :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.