Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daniel Sandler Water Color Blush in Passion, Spicey and So Pretty swatches and review



These are my latest Daniel Sandler Water Color blushes. I bought them last year, taking advantage of the 20% discount at Feel Unique. I got these for about SGD $24 each which makes me a very happy lady. These usually cost 14.50 pounds or SGD $28. I am a big fan of cream and liquid blushes and Daniel Sandler  Water Color blushes are one of the nicest ones I've tried so far. I bought Gentle and Flush previously and just can't help wanting to own more of these.

I had a hard time photographing these. The sun was not cooperating. I only managed to get some pictures in bright sunlight.


Still wet


Dried down
All three of these blushes have silver shimmer running through them. At first I was very worried that this would emphasize my oily face and cheeks. I am glad to report that they do not look obvious at all. It makes the blush look slightly glowier.


When compared to Flush and Gentle, you can see that Flush and Gentle dry down to a matte finish whereas the other three are more shimmery.

These blushes dry down quickly but still allows you time to blend. On skin, it gives as the product describes a sheer veil of color like that of water color. They last all day even on oily faces like mine. The packaging is purely functional. It does not look like much but it is very handy.

The product does separate so before using, I always give it a good shake and after using, I give the nozzle area a good wipe to remove the excess gunk.


I couldn't be happier with these blushes. Not only are they good they are very affordable. I highly recommend these.

You can find them here at feelunique.com if you can wait, hold out till the announce their 20%.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

15 comments:

  1. I love my Passion! I want Spicey now.. these are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna these are really awesome I wish there were more online swatches for me to check out.

      Delete
  2. Glad to know that I can find it at feel unique :) I have heard great things about this blush from Lisa Eldridge's youtube channel and wanting to try it.

    Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really good Meryl, you must try them.

      Delete
  3. Jacqueline, these are gorgeous. Your makeup collection is impressive.
    By the way, do you think you'll write a post about how or what made you get into makeup one day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Boo Boo, thatnk for the lovely post idea. I'll definitely do it.

      Delete
  4. I love Daniel Sandler Makeup especially the blush! I got mine from Hairtrade as it seems to be the cheapest place at the moment. Here’s the link if anyone wants to have a look - link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, very useful! In the last picture, which is the far left shade? Is it passion or spicy? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Cherub and it really blends out nicely with a foundation brush. Very buildable and lovely on skin only prepped with primer. It isn't as dark or muted as the feelunique.com onscreen swatch though! More like a gentle pink a shade more "gentler" than So Pretty (wouldn't say lighter because the pinks are kind of different). Very pleased with it and I'm buying more to gift them out to girl friends as pressies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura these are fast becoming my favourites and what I reach for everyday. I am going to wait for the Feelunique discounts and buy a few more for friends too. I think these really make great gifts for girlfriends.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for letting us know about feelunique! I didn't know they had free shipping to Singapore. I'm going off to order a couple of these blushes now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your reviews! Can't wait to get my hands on one. I love the look of a dewy pink blush, like flush and so pretty. How do the pigments compare between the two? They look quite similar in your photo. I like dewy/shimmery look without being too sparkly - which one would you recommend? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hui Ling, thanks for stopping by Flush is matte whereas So Pretty is shimmery. I bet you will like So Pretty, I prefer a matte finish so I tend to reach for Flush more often.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.