Friday, February 15, 2013

Burberry Light Glow Blush No. 03 Rose

Quite some time back I went with dear Luna of Lunaface for a Burberry Holiday 2012 demonstration. The wonderful Larry Yeo was holding court showing us how to get the perfect holiday look with the Burberry quad in Smokey Grey.


We took advantage of the event to get more Burberry goodies. Some items were selling for discounted price of SGD $39 because of the demonstration. Rose and Russet blush were on offer, I was so tempted to get both but I resisted and picked up Rose blush along with another Lip Velvet in Pink Amber.




I love Burberry Light Glow blushes. They are in the same category with the Chanel Joues Contraste. Lovely wearable colours with superb pigmentation. They are one of the most finely milled blushes. The packaging is equally gorgeous. Theses are blushes worthy of hoarding.





Rose is a complexion brightening shade. It is bright and youthful looking, perfect for adding that pop of colour to your complexion. Just remember to use a light hand or a super soft blush brush to apply these.





I am super happy to get this at half price. I don't mind paying full price for these babies.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

18 comments:

  1. I love my Rose blush too!! Can't wait for new shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was among one of my best buys. How are you liking Russet my dear?

      Delete
  2. This blush is too gorgeous! :D It looks lovely on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, you have to try a Burberry blush, they are among the best.

      Delete
  3. Looks super pretty! I wonder why I missed this last time, I should have picked this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, I was regretting not getting Russet.

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried a Burberry blush yet! I do really like Rose and how it looks on you! I went to the counter today and managed to leave with only one eyeshadow (Rosewood). I'm so proud of myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosewood is a fabulous buy Sunny you are going to love it. Once you buy a Burberry blush there is no going back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so beautiful on you! mine is in hydrangea pink and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, what a great colour, I'm actually torn between HP and Coral Pink, but I think I'll get Coral Pink because it looks warmer.

      Delete
    2. yes that's true Coral Pink is warmer:) HP is really dark and I am still learning how to apply it without looking weird but it is my favorite shade of pink:)
      Next time I will buy yours - it is a perfect shade:)

      Delete
    3. Caise I'm just worried that HP will be too difficult to pull off. What do you pair HP with in terms of eye shadows and lipstick?

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. If I may say so, better than some of the Chanel blushes. I can't wait to get my hands on Coral Pink.

      Delete
  8. I couldn't resist that discount either. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, how to pass up such a great offer.

      Delete
  9. I almost bought this myself! But the color not unique enough to have. Love the healthy flush of color on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.