Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stained red lip look with Chanel Rouge Allure Rouge Byzantin



I decided to wear my long neglected Chanel Allure Rouge Byzantin. Instead of a full on red, I applied it like a stain. While I was at it, I made use of my Chanel Tokapi eye shadow palette to complete my simple look.



Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Chanel Tokapi (taupe shade)
Make Up For Ever Aqu Liner
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill water proof mascara



Lips:
Chanel Lip Liner Passion

Chanel Rouge Allure Rouge Byzantin (with a finger, press colour onto lips)



Base:

Giorgio Armani Fluid Master
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Giorgio Armani Microfil loose powder


Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Blush Sun Shimmer Highlighter Sunny Pink


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful color!

    do you like this foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Vita Lumiere Aqua but it is a little too light for me at the moment. I love wearing this on the weekends.

      Delete
    2. I've tried it about 7 months ago and I didn't like it but it looks like everybody loves it so maybe I should give it a try.. I desperately need a new foundation

      Delete
  2. Hey babe,
    you never fail to rock red color on your lips! I love Byzantine on you and how you pair it with the eyeshadow. I still regret that I didn't get the eyeshadow quad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meryl, I am so used to brighter lips than when I take pictures with nude ones I feel a little weird. The Tokapi quad is a great palette to own just for the gorgeous taupe.

      Delete
  3. This Chanel palette is sooo pretty! U have quite a collection ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe (blush) I have a dedicated lipstick holder tray just for my Chanel lipsticks.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.