Monday, January 28, 2013

Sponsored: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream review



Clinique repairwear Laser Focus Eye Cream (15 ml SGD $70)

(Information taken from the press kit)

What it does

Repairs UV damage and protects against environmental aggressors.
Encapsulated Micrococcus Lysate - One of the most UV-resistant organisms known to science. It works over time to gradually help repair the appearance of skin damage.
Vitamin E and C - Antioxidants to help fight free radicals from environmental aggressors to prevent future damage.

Visiby improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles and overall texture.
Purified Whey Protein - Helps rebuild the skin to provide better support.
Xylinum Black Tea Ferment - Improves skin density and to help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles and smooth under eye cross hatching.
Chlorella Vulgaris, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract - stimulate natural collagen and elastin production to help plump the skin and strengthen its ability to bounce back.



I have been using this eye cream for about 6 weeks now and I think it is about time I did I review on this.

Just to recap, I do not have dark eye circles or many lines around my eyes. I am generally very happy with my eye area. My only concerns are fine lines which appear around my eyes especially when I smile. I have never had milia seeds when I use eye creams so I'm generally okay with heavier eye creams.

As it is a cream, it is slightly heavier in texture as opposed to a gel formula. So if you are into lightweight gels, you might not like this.

That being said, it is easily absorbed and I have yet to get milia seeds from this cream. After application, the area under my eye feels well moisturized and firm to the touch.

It is unscented.

I have sun spots around my eyes due to the amount of outdoor activity I do. I have yet to see the sun spots disappear even though I use this cream twice a day.

Overall, it is a nice eye cream that moisturises my eye area well. It may take more time to see whether it erases my fine lines and my sun spots.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.