Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tom Ford Cheek Color No. 03 Flush Swatches and Review



I thought I would show you Tom Ford's blush in Flush first as it is the prettiest item in my haul. This is my second Tom Ford blush. My first is Love Lust which you can read about here. I am going to skip talking about the packaging as I have mentioned it before in my earlier post.







Flush is a pigmented bright coral pink shade with fine shimmer. It can be easy to overdo so I need to use a very light hand. I use my MAC 187 Duo Fiber brush.

Tom Ford blushes are a luxury. They are finely milled and pigmented. They are selling for SGD $85. I find the mark up way to high for my taste. I rather order these online than buy at the counters.




Ratings: 3+ lipsticks just because the mark up is so high in Singapore

8 comments:

  1. Yay we have the same blush!!
    The quality and texture of the blush is one of the finest in the market. I love the packaging too!
    Agree that the mark up is too high in Singapore.

    xx Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, the mark up doesn't stop me from lemming more TF blushes!

      Delete
  2. EEEE this is SOOOOO pretty!!! You're putting so much TF on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flush is a beautiful shade. Sunny so what is your lem list for TF?

      Delete
  3. This shade is absolutely amazing on you, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.