Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Birthday FOTD

I am having a hard time coming up with a title for this post. I guess I'll just come out and say it, it is my birthday today. Before I go to bed tonight, I thought I write a post and show you some pictures of the wonderful day I had today. I feel blessed to be surrounded by loved ones.

I started out my day with a movie date with DS. We have been wanting to watch The Rise of the Guardians for some time now. DS and I both think that Santa Claus with his naughty and nice tattoos is very cool.

Of course I had to use my newest "toys" so I took out my Guerlain Liu palette and gave it some love.

I skipped using the silver taupe shade for this eye and opted for a golden copper look
Used the fuchsia pink from the palette and added a smidgen of gloss
 


Face:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiere
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Tom Ford blush in Flush (to be revealed and reviewed soon)

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Guerlain Liu Palette
Stila Waterproof liquid eye liner
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Waterproof mascara
Lancome Hypnise Doll Eyes Mascara

Lips:
Burberry Lip Liner in Dusty Rose
Guerlain Liu Palette

Here we are goofing off at Sushi Tei before our show.




What heavy earrings you have?
DH and DS surprised me with a cake in the evening. My DS made the effort to wear something nice to go out with me. My DS can be such a sloppy boy sometimes so I was really touched. He looks so handsome. 



We went to La Fondue for dinner. This is the first time we had fondue so it was fun.





To top the night off, we went down to Orchard Road for a stroll and look at the lights.



Inside the Christmas tree, how cool is that?


Branded Christmas tree spotted at Takashimaya!







 Well it is three minutes before my birthday ends, I just want to share my joy with everyone. Good night!

28 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag (same, but in Dutch)

    You look goooorgeous! Love your make up. I love all the pics, wow thats a HUGE Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, I can never get enough of Christmas trees, they are just so pretty!

      Delete
  2. again Happy Birthday!:-)

    I also love Christmas trees:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caise, not forgetting Christmas cookies and gingerbread men.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Jacq! DS is looking very sharp indeed... and his mum's gorgeous as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Your makeup look is fabulous. And btw, I love cheese fondue. My favorite winter dinner. Along with raclette...Could eat it every day. :)
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. We had a wonderful time especially my son, he is such a picky eater but he enjoyed dipping even his vegetables in cheese. The best part was the chocolate fondue they brought out after, we were so stuffed. Ooh... what's raclette?

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Jacqueline!! Thanks for sharing your special day...i need to run to Orchard soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenelle, Tangs is so happening now, you must go!

      Delete
  6. Aww, this is so nice. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun filled day! :) I love and enjoy fondue a lot! Wish I could have it everyday if it weren't so expensive! :p
    You look lovely and I love all the makeup you used. So pretty =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear! I am beginning to see why you love fondue a lot, it is so yummy.

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday Jac!!! Looking great with your handsome son :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday dearest Jacqueline!!

    DS looks so handsome and I am sure you had a very good time with your loved ones. Been wanting to try la fondue for a while, I might try it soon :)
    Oh also, I love Rise of the Guardians! Watching it makes me feel peaceful and it reminds me of the beautiful childhood dreams :D

    xx
    Meryl & Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meryl & Monica, thank you! It was such a fun show to watch, really brings out the wonder in me. I bet it would have been even better in 3D. I love the Easter Bunny best.

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!!!

    Your son is soooooo cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantana ;) aw... You should have seen him when he was smaller, he was a Michelin baby.

      Delete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacqueline!!! Looks like you had a great time and I'm so happy for you! Your lil guy is WAY too cute. I bet he'll become a heart-breaker in several years ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny, my ill guy is going to be a gentleman. I'm going to teach him how to open doors for ladies, I don't think we see chivalry much in Singapore anymore :)

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday, lovely Jacq!
    I'm trying to get through the backlog of posts in my RSS feed, and I'm glad I didn't miss this one. I love all the family photos -- will we see one of you and your hubby any time soon? (hint, hint) tee hee!

    ps I'm a December baby too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo Boo, then I must wish you a happy birthday too :) my hubby doesn't want to be featured on my blog unfortunately because of his work :(

      Delete
    2. Of course, as is his right to choose not to be showcased. Hopefully this means we get more glimpses of your little man.

      I was in such a rush to take your things to the post office both times, I didn't include something for your son. I thought he'd like a surprise too. Oh we'll. next time! :)

      Delete
    3. My lil man can be very cheeky, he makes it hard for me to get good pictures. You will definitely being seeing more pictures of him soon.

      Delete
  12. Hello dear Jacqueline!! Sorry this is belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That looked like a super enjoyable and sweet birthday spent!! May your next new year ahead be filled with blessings, happiness and much more beauty indulgences all the way!! Have loads more swell moments with your DH and DS!! Your DS is growing up fast!! Belief he will grow up a gentleman as you've taught him!!:):)

    Have a great sunday!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you YJ. You have a wonderful Christmas yourself! :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.