Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone! I hope it as been a fruitful and wonderful year for you as it was for me. 

I always believe in trying new things and living the best life that I can. So I'm looking forward to new experiences that 2013 will have in store for me.

I am looking forward to my level 3 pole classes where I will be hanging upside down like a bat.  I am looking forward to gaining more upper body strength. And I will be experiencing 2013 as a forty year old. I cannot believe I am going to be forty next year. Boo!

Anyway, here is wishing all of you a wondrous Christmas surrounded by your love ones and may 2013 be a great and exciting year for you. Cheers!








8 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas to you & your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, babe!
    That's such a pretty Xmas deco for HDB standards. If only all neighbourhoods are decorated like that! It's so empty over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, the above flat does something spectacular every year, I just love that these people make the effort to do it, so pretty. I hope you had a great Christmas.

      Delete
  3. 40 years old?! Impossible! You don't look anywhere near it :D Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least I'm a December baby :) I must celebrate my 40th year with a big bang. I hope you had a good Christmas Paris, thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.