Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo and American Cream Conditioner review



I don't really do review on hair products but I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying using these two products from Lush.

I decided to buy the 100g versions that are so good for travel to try out.

I told the SA at Lush that I have an oily scalp and dry ends and she recommended the following to me.

I Love Juicy shampoo 100g SGD $17.

(Information taken from Lush Singapore website)

I Love Juicy is an amazingly fruity shampoo for getting your hair really clean. It is genuinely juicy, too, with our vitamin and mineral-packed fruit mixture as a base, loads of cleansing organic papaya and kiwi with citrus oils for shine, toning and fruity fragrance. Washing with a fruit and seaweed mix removes grease and softens the hair. Don't be dirty, be fabulously fruity.

I love the distinctive fruity smell of this. It lathers well and leaves my hair squeaky clean.

American Cream conditioner 100g SGD $16.

(Information taken from Lush Singapore website)

American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength for soft, shiny and bouncy locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent. Mark was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, creamy milkshakes. He concocted our best-selling conditioner to soften and control, all while evoking memories. No wonder it remains such a customer favorite year after year!

FEATURES
Smells like teen spirit: Suitable for all hair types, just about anyone can enjoy soft hair scented with gorgeous strawberries and vanilla.
Double your pleasure: Our medium-strength conditioner leaves your hair calmed, softer and transformed.
Fresh is best: Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and have cleansing properties.

My hair is tangle free and soft after using this. In fact my hair smells wonderful.

I thoroughly enjoy using these and they will be on my to buy list after I finish the travel bottles.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds nice! I have a very oily scalp and dry ends as well, so maybe I'll try this too! I have their new Fair Trade Honey Shampoo to test first and if it doesn't work out, I'm definitely going for this one. Thanks Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the same kind of hair :) I was using the Rene Futerer daily shampoo (light green in colour) and Cubrica but just wanted to try something different. I love nice smelling shampoos and stuff.

      Delete
  2. I love I Love Juicy shampoo and how it makes my oily scalp feels clean. The only issue is I can't use it consecutively as my ends will feel frizzy and I also notice it makes coloured hair fade faster too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love I Love Juicy shampoo and how it makes my oily scalp feels so clean, the only prob is that I can't use it consecutively as my ends will become frizzy and my coloured hair fade faster.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.