Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lovely presents for me!

My dear sweet Boo Boo sent me a care package some time ago. Thank you Boo Boo! I wanted to share with you what lovely presents I received. I am totally blessed to know so many beautiful people.


You must know I am a blush whore, so the two items that immediately caught my attention are the two pretty blushes. They are two of the most wearable shades ever!



Cargo blush in Tonga


NYX blush in Pinched

I also received these two lovely lipglosses. Rimmel's Active Mauve and Prestige's in Abaco.



You know which is my favourite item of all? This lovely handmade personalised magnetic palette. This is so useful especially when travelling, this is definitely going with me to Bangkok.



Have you ever received beauty presents from anyone before? Do share!

6 comments:

  1. great presents!:-)

    I've never received beauty presents:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked your packages! :)
    You have been a good friend, Jacq. I'm glad I know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo boo I love them, I've been using Tonga. Me too sweetie, I am happy to have gotten the chance to know you.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.