Sunday, December 9, 2012

Groovy Movie Night 2012

I am so excited to show you some of the pictures taken of my performance at St James Power House on the 1st of December.

These are the items that saw me through my performance.


Empty bar area before the crowds came in

The stage area, as you can see it is really small.




Some pictures my girl friend took while we were performing, it wasn't the best we did but for amateurs I think we did okay.

Pardon the cam whoring, it is not everyday I get to prance around in a tutu and a spangly red top.





My two fantastic instructors who saw us through 10 weeks of rehearsals. Aren't they cute in their kitty cat costumes?

Tada our performance!


8 comments:

  1. You look like you're having SO MUCH fun!
    Your smile was infectious, and I giggled at your shoulder-shimmy to the "good girl" lyric. Great work, Jacq!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.... Did you know how much the skirt striping stressed me out. I had a hard time taking off the skirt. It kept getting caught in my heels. I was so prepared to tear it off my legs �� I also lost my balance if you noticed. I'm glad you like it I had a wild time.

      Delete
    2. Actually, I was impressed at how you were able to take off the skirt so smoothly. I would've tripped!

      Delete
  2. OMG babe!!! that is SOOO muach fun!!!!
    I love it! Are the most right one from the screen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was :) I had a lot of fun performing this although half of the time I was also scared to death.

      Delete
    2. Hahahha..looks pro babe!
      i love the song. What is the first one?

      Delete
    3. It is called But I'm A Good Girl by Christina Aguilera from the movie Burlesque.

      Delete
    4. And thanks Elrica, we had 10 weeks of rehearsals. I am so glad it is over.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.