Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bangkok - The Beauty Edition

These are some of the things I brought with me for my trip. Travelling doesn't go well with my skin unfortunately, I am suffering from a break out, boo!

I did not have time to take pictures of what I brought for makeup. I am also quite embarrassed because I brought a lot of stuff with me. I tend to over pack my cosmetics.


Over at the airport I picked up just two items. I got my hands of Guerlain Rouge G in Gala. Such a beautiful red.


The reason why I was so subdued in my spending was because I intended to visit the Suqqu counter. While all my friends went to Chatuchak market I decided to spend some alone time shopping at Central World. You can find Suqqu at Isetan Central World. I believe the prices are definitely more expensive in Bangkok than in UK or Japan. But I was there and I made up my mind to get something no matter what. Luckily there was a 10% discount and an additional 7% discout for VAT.

Lipsticks and brushes

Eye shadow quads

Christmas sets

I made up my mind to bring home an eye shadow brush F but unfortunately they did not have the one I wanted so I bought the eye shadow brush in L. I had wanted an eye shadow quad in Tsukiakari but the SA there diverted my attention o the Christmas sets. It was love at first swatch so I decided to get Kit B. Finally how can I lipstick whore go without getting a lipstick to try. :) I bought a creamy glow lipstick in 07 Asasuou.





My samples



All my beauties together
These were the items I wore on that day, unfortunately I don't have a good picture of my fotd to show you.


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I did not know there's Suqqu in Bangkok. Thanks for your post. Will definitely plan a trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joopah, thanks for dropping by. Don't buy Suqqu in Bangkok k? It is very highly marked up.

      Delete
  2. How much is it for the brush L? Im gg to bkk in jan and though of buying... Now looking at your post i might think twice and check the prices. Hope to read your reviews soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenelle, don't buy in BKK, the markup is very high, I had to pay at least $25 more for each item.nget from Selfridges instead.

      Delete
  3. Great haul there! Wanted to grab a lipstick too but hubby was throwing dagger looks in my direction already so u thought I better stop. Lol.

    I am also suffering from a breakout now! The after math of a hol :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby, my chin area is a disaster zone! So have you tried out your new goodies yet?

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, Jacq! Suqqu is on my fantasy wish list. That eyeshadow palette is utterly divine. I can't wait until you do an EOTD with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is truly a beautiful piece Boo Boo, the pigmentation is amazing and I love the eye brush too, using it is like having feathers lingering on my face.

      Delete
  5. Wow I love your hauls! I bought few Suqqu too but I did not buy the lipstick as I want to save for other things.
    Looking forward for your review :D

    xx Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meryl, are you back? I'm looking forward to see your haul too babe. What did you get at Suqqu?

      Delete
    2. Will try to post it by this week ;)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.