Monday, December 17, 2012

Bali Day 4

Hi ho folks! I'm back in Singapore. I finally had the best night's sleep ever, on my own bed. What a relief! DS gave us scare on Friday night. He had a tummy upset since Friday afternoon and we were very worried. Kept me up the whole of Friday night because I was worried he would develop a fever. Thankfully not. Anyway we are all back home safe and sound. I want to share with you some pictures I took for the last two days, enjoy!

We saw this spanking new shopping mall on the second day of our trip called Beach Walk so we decided to spent the day there on Friday out last day in Bali.





The good things about this place is there is a kid's play area that is supervised. So mom and I could take turns to walk around while DS is having fun himself. 



You know what, there is strangely a Singaporean style food court. There is a Killiney franchise in Bali! Go figure.

At 3 p.m. the sun was scorching, we had wanted to dip our feet into the sea but that was when DS began to feel unwell.



Here he is feeling much better on Saturday morning, the day we were flying home. Really a big sigh of relief on our part.



The following pictures I took while lying on my lounge chair on evening.




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that DS is well!
    Your villa looks amazing babe! I am sure you had a very relaxing time in Bali.. Your pics makes me miss Bali even more..

    xx Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it already Meryl and am wondering when I can go back again ;) Thankfully DS is better now whew! You cannot imagine how worried I was. I was so worried about how he was going to manage the flight back if he was sick.

      Delete
  2. Your pix look amazing. Thank goodness u had great weather! I went to Phuket last year in August and it was raining all the time. What a damper... Ur villa looks like where i wanna be right now :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just hate it when it rains on your vacation? Sigh but we can't control the weather. I want to be back at my Vila, I hate post vacation blues.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.