Friday, December 14, 2012

Bali Day 3 and Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar Review

Good morning everyone!

It was stormy night last night and it is currently drizzling in Bali. Before I go out to Kuta I thought I would share with you yesterday's pictures and my review of Lush's Bubble Bar.

Seminyak beach is about 5 minutes ride away from our villa. It is quieter here as compared to Kuta beach. Less beach vendors to contend with.

The waves are larger so with small children it might not be wise. It is very hot here so sunblock is a must. 




 There are many beach vendors who rent out beach chairs and umbrellas. Be sure to bargain.





It is about 5 minutes walk to out the main streets.





Pardon the sleepy face!


We ate at this Japanese place called Ryoshi and the above is the view from the two storey building.

Image taken from Lush website


(Information taken from Lush website)

This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. The warm aroma of cassis absolute is relaxing so relaxing that you’ll go to bed feeling happier and the world will seem brighter the next day.



I have a penchant for bath tubs. I love soaking in them! I went to Lush to get some bubble bars to try out. I fell in love with the scent of The Comforter.

It costs SGD $15 for 200g. It can be broken into many pieces and used slowly. Here I broke off about a quarter of the bubble bar.





 After turning on the bath tub jacuzzi, the bubbles started forming. It filled the whole bath tub and then some!


Soaking in the warm water and filling my nose with the sweet cassis smell was heavenly after a long hard day of playing.

I love that it can be used for multiple times and that makes it value for money.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. I love bubble baths as well! The bubble bar looks a bit like a raw steak to me hehe. Did you find it particularly hydrating? I have dry skin so anything I use has to be hydrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emmy Jean lol come to think about it yes it does! But it is more pink than red. I don't really find this hydrating other than the luscious scent I don't see this doing anything for the skin.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.