Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bali Day 1 and 2

Hi folks, I'm posting from Bali!!! I have been waiting for a long time for my Bali trip to materialize and I'm finally here. I am going to be spamming you with pictures of my trip so bear with me. I just want to share with you my joy!

At the airport
This is a trip for my mom and DS. Unfortunately DH is very busy at work and could not join us.



This is our new favourite place in Bali. Villa Kubu in Seminyak area. The villa are all slighty different so it is always so exciting to see what the villa has in store for us.




The sleeping area

The living room

Open air bath tub cum jacuzzi


I can't get enough of the breakfast. I really dig the Nasi Goreng made right in the kitchen by the lovely Balinese ladies. 

So today we visited Waterbom Bali in Kuta area. Apparently the Indonesia president is visiting Kuta today so there was a massive jam. A 15 minute taxi ride turned into an hour's ride. Waterbom is a really cool water park with many fun rides. I definitely recommend this place if you are up for water adventure.



You can get to rent individual gazebos to hide away from the scorching sun.

Kiddy area

 

The above is the Lazy River ride. For the person who likes to take things easy. You just float and let the current take you around the park.

For the people who love excitement, there are rides ranging from the mild to the hair raising.


We got ourselves inked!



Right opposite is the Discovery Shopping Mall. Lots of familiar shops and cafes.


On the other side of Discovery Mall is Kuta beach. It was drizzling a little when I took these pictures.



To make this beauty related. :) My only purchase at Changi DFS. I had wanted to buy the YSL Arctic Night eye palette but it wasn't available. I did find Guerlain Turandot. Against my better judgement I decided to buy it.



We are visiting Seinyak beach tomorrow, so until then!

10 comments:

  1. great pictures!:) have a nice trip!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, what a tough life! :))) Enjoy your stay in Bali. Beautiful pics! I have never been to Bali, but my dream place is Hawaii, and I always go back to Hawaii. It must be beautiful in Bali! Enjoy!!!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra ;) I am totally suffering here lol! Oh I definitely want to visit Hawaii one day. Bali is wonderful, I am totally in love with the relaxed atmosphere. Very different from Singapore.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful villa! Is it expensive?
    And you made Bali so fun from your photos!! (I haven't been there though)
    Enjoy~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zibbie, the villa was a splurge. USD$250++ per night plus we were upgraded because the original villa we booked need urgent renovations. Money well spent though, they take very good care of us.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is such a wonderful place, I miss it already.

      Delete
  5. The Waterbom attraction looks so much fun! It'll be great to have the whole place to yourself and soak in the sun during a non-seasonal period!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Joyce, love the weather there. I am definitely visiting the park the next time I am there.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.