Monday, November 12, 2012

Sponsored: Up and coming Make Up For Ever products for review


I received an awesome press kit from the wonderful tribe at Make Up For Ever to play around with. I thought I would show you what is in store for the next few posts.


I simply love the thought that goes into packaging the press kit. It totally fits the Christmas Holodiam collection.

This is what I have in store for you.

\\

Aqua Eyes Kit





And and drum roll please, my very own pro card to satisfy my cosmetic cravings. I am one happy happy woman. Thank you for allowing me to join your tribe!



Swatches and reviews soon!

6 comments:

  1. can't wait for swatches! I've tried one product from MUFE - an eyeliner and I don't like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caise, you mean the pencil versions? They smudge on me unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. It was an aqua liner like that http://www.makeupforever.com/products/eyes/aqua-liner.html#.UKGar-OPbIo
    I've heard a lot of their fake eyelashes though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like these a lot, I have them in several colours. These are the only liners that stay on my lids.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that's a lot of goodies! Can't wait to read your reviews. The holodiam powder might be a bit fussy to work with, but I'm sure it'll look amazingly sparkling on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sunny. I was worried bout fall out issues so for my first try I used cream eye shadows underneath to help the holodiam powder to stick. And you re right, so bling!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.