Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sponsored: Make Up For Ever Holodiam Collection 2012 Holodiam Powder Two more eye looks



I am having such a good time playing with these that I want to show you a few more looks I did with them.

First a day look with No. 304, my favourite Holodiam powder.




Using a little MAC Fix+ I dabbed 304 onto the centre of my lids.

Now for two all out bling looks. I used my Make Up For Ever Black Tango palette for these two eye looks.

For this look, I used the dark maroon shade and layered No. 304 on top of it.



For the next look, I used No. 303 and the dark blue from the same palette. The powder turns the colour into a greenish blue.






For the final experiment, I dabbed No. 303 on my lips over a bright fuchsia pink. The camera couldn't capture the lovely sparkles but it was there.


You can't really tell that I have two different colours on my eye lids. Thanks for looking!


14 comments:

  1. Wow these look like a lot of fun for the holidays. Love all the looks you did with these products.
    x Naomi
    PS Wanted to give you an update on the Burberry quads. I'm sure by now you've seen quite a few more reviews on them, but with the 2 I purchased, Pink Taupe & Plum Pink, I think the quality of the shadows is just as good as the singles. Haven't had any issues with them. I think you are gonna love Plum Pink. Can't wait to see what you think of them & the looks you'll come up with ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reserved Plum Pink Naomi but I just haven't had the chance to go to the counter to pick it up. :( so many things I want to see in town. The Chanel collection, the NARS counter and Burberry. Did you get a chance to see the Lip Velvets? I'm dying to see them.

      Delete
  2. so beautiful! and that's true I can't tell you applied two eyeshadows:) they look amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, these are lovely eye shadow toppers, you must check them out.

      Delete
  3. Babe!! I love the look you created with 303 and the blue eyeshadow! So sultry :)) What is the bright lipstick? I love the color, so bright yet looking sweet :)
    xoxo Meryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, I used the two colours from the Liu palette. I'm in love with the lip oil ours in the palette.

      Delete
    2. Wow it looks very nice! I thought it would look very daring red! Looking very nice Jacq. Love the look.

      Delete
    3. Yup, the red in the palette is a very wearable red.

      Delete
  4. I am going to have to boycott your blog unless you stop posting about these! *covet*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...Kate don't be like that ;) I can share them with you.

      Delete
  5. Hi J! I posted a comment here that's supposed to be for this post :( Soweee.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.