Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sereni & Shentel Blair Hairband in Smoke Blue


I was contacted by Ivy recently from Iveri's Online Store to check out Sereni & Shentel's handmade hairbands. I remember coming across them in Urban I think. These girls make pretty cool headbands which have been featured in Gossip Girl. They looked so nice I decided to buy one to try.

I had a hard time choosing, all the headbands are very pretty. I decided on a more sedated colour which I could still manage to wear to work with a black dress. My choice, the Blair in Smoke Blue.



After contacting Ivy and paying her, it took less than 2 weeks for my headband to arrive. She had to ship her headband from Sabah were these were made. Throughout the whole process, I was informed when it was shipped and when I would expect it to arrive. Big thumbs up on the service provided. Thanks Ivy.




Isn't it pretty? I had many comments when I wore it out. Best part is they are very comfortable. I could wear them the whole day. I have trouble with some headbands. They can be tight and after a while I need to take them off.

I paid SGD $55 which I think is are expensive but these are well made and includes shipping. 

Here are some that I really like but am thinking should I get them. I love the look of them. I seriously want to get their famous Kuching Cat but wonder about how often am I able to wear these.




Ladies, if you have a wedding to plan, check out the wedding headbands, so lovely!

Overall, I had a pleasant shopping experience, the headband is a gorgeous albeit expensive piece of hair accesory. You can buy them at two places, on Iveri's Online Store if you are in Singapore or direct from Sereni & Shentel's website.

Ratings: 5 for service and 3+ for product (just because it is expensive)

12 comments:

  1. this looks so nice on you! Yes, it's a little expensive but if you love it and wear it often then its worth the money! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kas that is what I am telling myself, the more I use it the more worthwhile it is ;)

      Delete
  2. It looks great on you!

    And yes, the Kuching Cat headbands are quite difficult to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Her Royal Bleakness, I love the fun factor of the Kuching Cat, I think t would look great in parties or fun events but totally not for everyday wear.

      Delete
  3. it looks so pretty :) Very fancy, i can imagine it would jazz up an otherwise plain outfit. Nice for chi chi weekends out with galfrens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Joy, I only wear this with my black outfits.

      Delete
  4. They're gorgeous! I do like the Kuching Cat one, especially the grey and blue - such lovely colours! The last ones with the bows are super pretty too. I'm one of those people who can't wear basically all headbands because they press into my head and I get the most horrible headaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear R! And there must be a certain tightness or else the hairband would slip off the head.

      Delete
  5. I didn't buy ANYTHING in Madrid:( shame on me:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Blaire's headbands. Checkin out the websites. Thanx for the info


    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.