Saturday, November 10, 2012

My visit to the Make Up For Ever Academy & Pro Loft



I had the opportunity to visit the Make Up For Ever Academy and Pro Loft recently. I had a little trouble finding it, it is opposite the quaint Peranakan Meuseum. Address: 36 Armenian Street, #01-06, Singapore 179934, Singapore, Singapore 179934 (See map here)



The new store is a make up addict's paradise. I will let my pictures do the talking.


I was totally besotted with their fancy lashes.


He he that's me in the reflection. 


















Colourful aqua creams!
I have news of their Christmas collection called Holodiam coming soon. Stay tuned.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, can anyone just step in and make purchases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :) I feel like a kid in a candy store.

      Delete
    2. I've heard that at MUFE stores, the SA can custom mix a foundation for you.
      Now this service is something that could get me wearing foundation!

      Delete
    3. I'll ask them the next time I go there, if it is true that would be wonderful.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.