A formula that is easy to apply with unified distribution, and covers imperfections. An ultra-fine oil-pigment suspension that perfects the complexion, instantly igniting skin’s natural luminosity. A water and powder-free base.
An unforgettable and unique texture created by patented Fusion Technology. The Fusion makeup technology delivers the thinnest color film that blends perfectly and corrects skin imperfections without buildup.
• Shake the bottle and put three drops in the palm of your hand.
• In rapid and fluid movements, spread the foundation out from the center of face to the edges. Make sure to concentrate the application in the center of the face where most imperfections are found.
• Blend from the center of forehead to the temples, from the nose, across the cheeks towards the ears, and then from the chin, up along the jaw line
• Blends into skin on application: 100%*
• Easy to wear, you forget that you are wearing make-up: 100%*
• Easy to apply, gives rapid and perfect make-up result every time: 98%*
• It’s a pleasure to use this make up product: 95%*
• Natural make-up result without make up feel: 95% *
* Tested during one week by 60 women aged 20-50, with all skin types except extreme ones.
I am not sure when I became a foundation hoarder but I guess I had it coming. My ears perk up every time I hear abut a new fangled foundation that has everyone has bee talking about. When I first heard about Maestro foundation through other beauty bloggers like Sophia from The Make-up Blogette my heart went a pitter patter. I wanted it so bad!
If you want more information about the Maestro information, head on over to Joey's Space and The Make-up Bloggette.
Th moment I heard that it reached the Giorgio Armani counter, dear sweet Alan gave me a heads up and rushed over the minute I had time to be matched. I was matched to 5.5. I am normally a 6 for GA foundations.
There are a total of 12 shades, I believe only 8 of the shades are available here.
The Maestro foundation comes in a heavy glass bottle with a glass dropper. It is currently sitting pretty on my make up drawer.
The texture of the Maestro foundation is amazing, super light weight and totally non-greasy feeling. Although the shade I'm given is lighter than my original Designer Lift foundation by a tad, the colour melds into mine seamlessly It gives me a very sheer coverage but it is buildable to a medium coverage. As you can see from the picture below, it does not cover my open pores very well. It does cover my brown spots and give me a "my skin but better" look.
When first applied, it gives me a matte finish. The advice given was that I don't need to set it with loose powder but given how oily I have been getting, I feel like I need to.
The drawback to this foundation is that after about three hours I start to get oily. So I am keeping this foundation for the weekends.
It is a very pricey foundation at SGD $100. Ouch! For that price I was hoping that it would have been longer lasting on me. That being said it is still a lovely foundation especially if you have normal to dry skin.
Ratings: 3+ lipsticks