Thursday, November 22, 2012

Clinique Christmas Workshop


I was very excited to have been invited by the wonderful ladies at Clinique to join their workshop and find out more about their products.

Did you know the word Clinique is actually a french name for clinic?


I got the opportunity to play with some of Clinique's products.






I was most interested in the Repairwear Laser Focus and Dark Spot Corrector. They were gel formulas which were easily absorbed.  After going home I took the opportunity to order them online at Nordstrom to get their Clique GWP. I can't wait for them to arrive.



The famous Clinique Chubby Sticks. Can't you believe I have yet to try one of these? I must remedy that some day. I particularly like Super Strawberry because it looked the most pigmented.





Left to right: Cupid, Precious Posy and Carefree Coral







I brought home this lovely bag with the Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream inside. I can't wait to try this out. I will let you know in due course how well it works.




Here is a picture of all the wonderful ladies at the workshop. I got to say hi to so many wonderful ladies. A big shout out to Elrica from Pinkbuble who I met for the first time.


A big thank you to the wonderful people at Clinique for inviting me.

12 comments:

  1. so nice of them!:))

    I use an eye cream from Clinique :) I hate Clinique's mascara's though but one of them was my first high end mascara back in high school so it brings me back some memories:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caise did you enjoy the Clinique eye cream?

      Delete
    2. yes it is quiet good :-) but next time I will try one from Bobbi Brown

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. The three blushes you swatched look lovely! And thanks to you, I remembered I wanted to check out the Even Better makeup at the counters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey herroyalbleakness I have a weakness for blush what can I say :). I intend to get me some Chubby sticks to try.Have you tried them?

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks like you had a fun day! I loooove Clinique, its one of the brands I can wear (make up wise) because of my eczema/allergies. Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry is my fave aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment. Have you tried the Intense versions? I kinda feel those are right up my alley.

      Delete
  4. I would never try Clinique's 3 Step program and I wish they were known for their other products - they really do have some good stuff. I'm a big fan of Clinique's moisture surge extra moisturiser. It's very lightweight, sinks into skin super quickly, doesn't clog pores and has been providing enough moisture to my normal-combi intolerant skin for autumn. The workshop sounds like it was fun though, and you have new products to try out! Have you looked at NARS yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I did go check out Nars yesterday. I had fun swatching the eye shadows and play with the lip pencils. I brought home two items to play around with. I'm currently using the eye cream, I will be able to tell whether it is good in time. I was going to buy the Clinique moisturiser yesterday but somehow got swayed into Kiehl's and bought the Rare Earth Pore Minimizing lotion. I hope it will work well on my now super oily skin.

      Delete
  5. I started wearing makeup with Clinique products and they have wonderful products. Till now I am a fan of their lipsticks and moisture surge extra moisturiser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby what kind of skin combi do you have? Is the Moisture Surge very rich?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.