Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Burberry Lip Velvet Swatches



Here are guerilla swatches of the new Burberry Lip Velvets.



From left to right: Peony Rose, Antique Pink, Redwood, Honey Suckle and Pink Amber.


Left to right: Rose Pink, Pink Azalea, Fuchsia Pink, Military Red, Bright Poppy and Hawthorn Berry.

Pink Fuchsia by the way looks more like a pink red than fuchsia in my opinion.


I chose Pink Azalea, Pink Fuchsia and Hawthorn Berry to try. In the midst of my excitement I missed out Military Red, boo! I'll go back to test it out really soon. You can see me grinning like a Cheshire cat in the reflection.

14 comments:

  1. totally not my colors :( I can't wait to read your reviews of them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You prefer glossy nude colours right? I'm definitely picking up a few more. The formula is comfortable.

      Delete
    2. I'm definitely more into pink shades:)

      Delete
  2. I don't know HOW Burberry does it, but they always manage to make me crave EVERY. SINGLE. COLOR. they put out of every item they make!! It's insane! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca, they really know how to make wearable colours.

      Delete
  3. Rose pink and azlea pink look pretty close. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby, Rose Pink is just a tad lighter than Azalea Pink.

      Delete
  4. A lot of them seem similar but they are the kind of colors I like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Coco, thanks for dropping by :) so do you prefer the lighter or darker shades?

      Delete
  5. OK, you really have to stop showing me Burberry swatches. I need MORE Burberry in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I need Military Red? Jolyn mentioned it to me, and I think I might need to check it out. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a red lipstick addict, it's never enough Sophia. Go try it on. I'll be trying it the first thing I'm free.

      Delete
  7. Yes! Pink Fushia wasn't quite Fushia ... I wanted a whole bunch of these .. need to go back and swatch again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.