Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Giorgio Armani Haul

Ever since I heard about the new Maestro foundation, I have wanting to own it. I was waiting for a day where I was free to get myself matched. So last Saturday I managed to meet up with the fabulous Alan from Giorgio Armani and got myself maestroed.






I got myself matched to 5.5.

I wanted to try out the Rouge d'armani lipsticks too. So I asked for a natural and a dramatic colour. Alan chose for me a pink in 512 and a red 400. I loved both especially the red. I had lunch and after my pole class and a few cups of water, the red lipstick was still mostly intact after 5 hours. I am impressed.


I also checked out the Easy Chic Fall collection.


It consists of two Face and Eye palettes (Neo Black No. 1 and Neo Brown No. 2),  2 Eyes To Kill waterproof liner (black and brown) and 3 lipsticks from the Rouge d'Armani range (No. 111, 408 and 526)

Neo Black

Neo Brown
I do apologise for the qualty of that shot, my bad. Of the two palettes Neo Brown is easily the more wearable with a pretty peachy blush. Of course it had to be sold out. The face powder for Neo Black seems in my eyes more of  contour/bronzer product. The eye pencils are so creamy, I wanted to buy one to try out but they were sold out too.


These are what I brought home with me.




Look at the cool GWP. It almost works as a uber classy clutch don't you think?




Reviews soon!

16 comments:

  1. I'm soooooooo jealous!
    3 months! I'm going to Poland in 3 months! can't wait! :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon soon, Caise, :) what do you plan to buy when you get to a GA counter?

      Delete
    2. this 'foundation' and concealer :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll have to say that I love the lipsticks in a BIG way ;)

      Delete
  3. Hehe, that was quick, Jacq! Love the GWP, it looks so classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi R, Thanks for dropping by and leaving me a comment. I can't bear to take my GWP out to use so it is now in storage

      Delete
    2. :) Sounds like me and my Sanrio stationery. :)

      Delete
    3. Boo Boo, very strange for me actually, I usually can't wait to dig into my makeup but for some strange reason, I don't want to dirty the velvet like material of the clutch. So how big is your Sanrio stash? ;)

      Delete
    4. Haha Jacq sorry that was me! R is my google account which I don't normally use for commenting on this blog but which I use for others.

      Delete
  4. Babe, this maestro foundation really attracts me! Looks like everyone is raving about it. Did you play with the neo palette? What do you think about the texture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The neo palette has a finely milled texture. Nice! But you should wait for the quads to come out in December, I think the colours stand out more. Neo Brown colours are typical neutral colours. I love the texture of the Maestro foundation but it isn't oil-free on me. I do need to blot after about three hours.

      Delete
  5. The maestro foundation really seems to be the talk of the town at the moment, I wonder if a lot of other brands will try to copy the formula.
    I do really like the look of the fall palettes, just need them to be a little less ££ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need for makeup companies to make smaller products but charge cheaper, that way I will finally have a chance to finish some products. :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.