Sunday, October 21, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quads‏ Launch


I found this in my inbox a few days ago and I just had to share with you. You know my love for Giorgio Armani so it is very exciting to hear that the new quads are finally going to be launched at DFS Galleria in December. 

If you happen to visit the Giorgio Armani counter at DFS now, you will notice that all the existing quads have been removed from the shelves in preparation for these babies.

Here is some information about them.


(Information taken from Nordstrom website)

The Giorgio Armani Laboratories have developed a new formula that reconciles high color saturation with a matte finish by using a coating of soft-touch powders. The technology makes it possible to use an exceptionally high percentage of pure pigments for ever more intense, ultra-saturated color.

The Eyes to Kill Palette includes an extraordinary matte shade that easily blends with an exceptionally luminous satin veil. A palette of four harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye makeup for long-lasting, crease-proof matteness. The intense colors are crafted the way Mr. Armani designs fashion - to enhance women's elegance and the power of seduction.


01- Maestro
02-Terra Sienna
03 - Pantelleria
04 - Effeto Nudo
05 - Mediterranea
06- Boudoir
07 - Saharan Blush
08 - Parma
Best Things in Beauty has some excellent swatches you can drool over while we all breathlessly wait for them to arrive in Singapore.

01 - Maestro
02 - Terra Sienna
03 - Pantelleria
04 - Effeto Nudo
06 - Boudoir
07 - Saharan Blush
08 - Parma

These will sell for SGD $80, they are quite close to what they sell in the US for USD $59. There is about $8 difference. 

I don't now about you but I want to get my hands on Boudoir and Pantelleria.

14 comments:

  1. Pantelleria and Saharan Blush for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at 08 Parma. ;) But I think I'm more keen on the Burberry quads. :p

    Btw, did you get my email? The one I'd resent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nonno, yes I did and I thought I emailed you ;) so sorry babe I resent the email to you, it was about skincare right?

      Delete
    2. Babe I emailed you but received a mail delivery error. :(

      Delete
  3. Oh they look pretty nice! Which ones are you eyeing? The colour palettes seem very Japanese style colour gradations, most of them look really classy and elegant and work-friendly!

    It's odd but I've become a bit more into makeup again after a really long period of not caring too much. It all started this month with InStyle magazine giving a free Benefit sample (Benetint, Cha Cha Tint or Sun Beam) with the October issue in the UK and I picked one with Benetint up. I've been wanting to try it for ages but hated the price, so I was really excited! And then I found out that you could take a page in to a Benefit counter and get a free mini Badgal mascara to try, so I did that today. It feels sort of exciting to be trying new products and not living off my stash! I'm a little tempted by the Kate Moss lipsticks by Rimmel now... high-end stuff here doesn't really interest me that much, apart from Illamasqua we have just about all of it in SG now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, I seriously hope these will not be sheer like theJapanese brands though. It's great to hear you trying out new stuff, Benetint is really nice but as a kip tint it can be drying. Itching the price of Benetint here is very expensive so it's great you got a sample to try. I love samples. Let me know how you like the mascara, I've heard of it and am curious how well it works. The Kate Timmel lipstick is said to be really nice, go for it!

      Delete
    2. Only thing is that the Kate lipsticks are matte, and I don't usually wear mattes (plus they may be drying)! Yes I find Benetint a bit drying and you can really taste it when you eat with it on, but I still really like it. I haven't really heard that great things about the mascara so I don't have high expectations at all!

      Delete
  4. I am REALLY wanting Effeto Nudo and Parma--but I haven't been able to drop the cash yet. It's pricey for such a small amount of product (which is a problem I tend to have with GA palettes). Still they're soooo lovely and the quality seems like tops so I guess it won't hurt to splurge just a little :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca I am also having a hard time deciding which palette I am going to get, they all look so so good. You know, I have yet to finish any palettes, no matter what is the size. Besides it never hurts to splurge. :)

      Delete
  5. I've got my eye on Maestro! Been looking for a great smokey eye palette that's not too heavy and this looks perfect! :) Pantelleria is also gorgeous ... and so is Boudoir... Oh lol I think my wallet is in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen, he he my wallet is also is bug trouble, they all look so good. I must reist the urge to get them ASAP and wait till I swatch them.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.