Saturday, October 13, 2012

Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush No.07 Earthy Swatches ad Reviews


I love Burberry blushes. Their formula is finely milled, soft and buttery. They are long lasting and the packaging to really gorgeous. Out of all my blushes, Chanel and Burberry are what I reach for more often.

I got to try Earthy during a Burberry workshop held in September. I have been wanting to try this as I have read that it makes a lovely natural contour.  

Check out Messy Wand's review and The Beauty Look's full swatches of the Light Glow line up.

Earthy is not an exciting colour I repeat. But it makes for a great natural contour on my skin. It is subtle yet visible enough for me.




Close ups taken at different places of my flat.







Earthy is a taupey rose brown shade to my eyes. 

I am still a noob at contouring so please forgive me if I happen to place it at the wrong place. I make a fishy face a apply it below my cheek bones as I would with bronzer.

Before blending
After blending

Eh! Not much a difference! Humpf! Anyway I added a itsy bitsy bit of Burberry Light Glow blush in Cameo to liven up my complexion.

Earthy is another winner for me from Burberry.

SGD $61.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

15 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Burberry blushes, they looks so lovely and finely milled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma I think you will love Blossom, it is a gorgeous coral peach.

      Delete
  2. I can just make out the "shadow" so you must've done it perfectly! :)
    Which is your favourite out of all your Burberry blushes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gwen you are very kind. My fav has to Cameo, it is a natural blush on me.

      Delete
  3. Thats an interesting colour, I have wondered about getting it but it might not work on my pale skin, I like the look it gives you though. I wonder if it would work as an eyeshadow as well?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey what a great idea Replica, I am going to try it. I tell you how it goes. I thought Earthy would workon fair to medium tones, what's your favorite contour product.

      Delete
    2. You know I have been thinking about this and I have not really found something I like for contouring, I sometimes think that I am just too pale for it to ever look right :)

      Delete
  4. I love the texture of Burberry's blushes. This shade is interesting--it looks very pretty and natural on you. I'm adding this one to my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Makeup Magpie, thanks for dropping by :) yes it is a lovely natural contour shade. I wish they would come out with my blush colours don't you? Burberry is an addiction.

      Delete
  5. Haha don't worry Jacqueline--I am a contouring noob too but you did a great job! I have been thinking that I really need to get Earthy as my first contour shade. I feel like it's light enough in both color and pigmentation so I don't have to worry about messing up. Plus, any excuse to buy Burberry right?! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Becca, Earthy is a very easy colour to work with. Have you seen the Velvet lipsticks? Military Red has my name all over it!

      Delete
  6. Babe actually I was eyeing this one last week too but still undecided whether to get this or their bronzer. The bronzer was OOS last week so I decided to wait and compare both. Lovely contouring dear, I think u do it well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very practical of you to have decided to wait and compare, I would just blindly buy and have buyer's remorse. Thanks babe ;)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.