Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Burberry Autumn 2012 Haul



I thought I would show you what I bought for the Burberry Autumn 2012 collection. I love Burberry products and so when a new collection comes out, I'm all over it. I bought Mulberry and Dark Sable the moment I heard they were out in the Burberry counter at Escentials Paragon. (I was meaning to post swatches of Mulberry and Dark Sable after this post, but I made a boo boo scheduling the post and the post came out before this, sigh!) I also bought the Velvet Foundation in No. 204, Light Glow blush in Earthy and Lip Cover in Sepia Pink during the workshop

My GWP!
 I wanted to show you a particular GWP which I felt was uber cute. A mini kabuki brush.







It isn't the softest thing but I think it will do its job beautifully.


So this is my Burberry Fall collection haul, I purposely left out Earthy because it is part of the normal line up.

Velvet Foundation SGD$80, Lip Cover SGD $43, Eye shadow SGD $46.

Reviews coming!

24 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I have to save after the damage I made in July :( Will you review them soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joanne thanks for leaving me a comment. :) I will definitely review them Soo.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kas, isn't it? Too bad I'm not a perfume person. I love the mini brush though.

      Delete
  3. ooh the pouch the brush comes in! so sweet!
    Hey, in the end you'll have everything from the Burberry makeup line!^^ I love their style! The foundation case is just a piece of art! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jac,

    How much do u have to purchase in order to get the GWP? The brush I cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolene, I think about $180 if I am not mistaken.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Jac, will check it out this weekend! Thot of getting the primer and foundation! Do review the velvet foundation soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jolene, Fresh Glow is awesome! You should try it.

      Delete
    2. Definitely!! Btw wch do u prefer - the sheer foundation or the velvet foundation?

      Delete
    3. I like both;) the sheer I wear for weekends and the velvet for work.

      Delete
    4. Hi! Fresh glow is v hydrating! I have tried both the foundation , somehow still prefer the sheer foundation... But my shade is oos :(
      However still manage to get the kabuki brush after hauling the fresh glow & more eye shadows :)
      The kabuki brush is really cute!
      Thanks for posting, otherwise would not have known about this GWP.

      Delete
    5. I'm glad you got the mini kabuki. What shadows did you get?:)

      Delete
    6. As i alr hv mulberry & dark sable, Thot of trying blues fr BB hence bought pearl blue & slate blue. ;)
      Oh, do try GA maestro foundation too! There's a GWP going on too. It's a small velvet clutch that is similar in texture to the first GWP pouch that they came out wif! ;)

      Delete
    7. I plan to go try out the Maestro next week :) Thanks for the heads up. So how are you liking your new shadows?

      Delete
    8. Liking it a lot! Especially the pearl blue+pale barley+mulberry combi :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Soft but not luxuriously soft. I'll wash it this weekend and see if it sheds.

      Delete
    2. I see. I hope the brush quality is comparable to its makeup product :)

      Delete
  7. Ahhh stop showing me Burberry stuff!!! I want everything, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah than you may want to skip reading the next few posts. I show my Burberry up close and personal ;)

      Delete
  8. I've been saving up your Burberry posts to read when I could comment -- lovely haul and fantastic GWP!! I'm a sucker for brushes and that one is tremendously cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It is not scratchy but neither is it very soft though.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.