Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Silly face of the day!

I wanted to show swatches of my new Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Shadows o my eyes with my post but couldn't get them ready in time. So I decided to show them to you through some of my FOTDs. I intend take swatches of every new ETK on the lids so you can see how they look like on lids.

I have for you ETK No. 26 Carat Gold.


Above I added a sheer layer of Laura Mercier's Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Gold. Then I patted Carat Gold all over my lids to slightly above my crease.



It is a simple one colour look as I was going for bright lips. So I added my black liner an mascara and that was it.

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Gold
Chanel Stylo Yeux Noir Intense
Stila Waterproof liquid eye liner Black
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill waterproof mascara


Lips:
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip 2C
Shiseido Lacque Rouge OR 508 Blaze


I bought this cute cat ears hairband. I am not sure when I'll really be able to wear it other than Halloween so I decided to wear them for the following pictures. Please indulge me. (blush)



Base:
Burberry Sheer Glow
Burberry Luminous Sheer Foundation in Trench 7
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Blush Sun Shimmer in Spicy Coral
Edward Bess Quad Royale in Summer in Capri
Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer in Daydream


Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

  1. LOL ...this is a much classier version of the cat ear hairband I bought from Daiso .. I took a "meow" pic of myself and my friend Amy keeps it as my contact picture on her phone! U look like a persian cat - mine makes me look like a psycho cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw babe, you will always be a cute kitty in my books. I love Halloween beause it is fu to dress up but I never have anywhere to go :(

      Delete
    2. LOL! Joey calls me Kitty too - cos I love Hello Kitty! :P *purrrrs* .. I've never dressed up for Halloween before - the most I do is wear all the silly hats while mom is choosing chicken and fish in Cold Storage and I snap pics of myself goofing around. Cheap thrill literally :P

      Delete
    3. Meow----rawr! :) It is a cheap thrill for me too, I just love wearing fun stuff.

      Delete
  2. OMG Jacq.. You look so cute!! :)
    I like your lip color a lot! It looks neutral but not nude.. This make up look emphasize a lot on neutral beauty. I like it so much :)
    And that EB bronzer.. I want :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! The lip colour is actually quite a strong orange, everything looks muted when I take pictures of it :( The EB bronzer is actually quite nice but not a must have, I think the Burberry Summer Glow and the Dior version are better

      Delete
  3. Love that hairband! I seriously have to check out Armani's ETK :) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must Drama Makeup, run to a Giorgio Armani store this weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yup, finally better, thanks for asking :) so sorry that I had to miss that play date. Let's arrange again! Prob last weekend of sept or sonething?

      Delete
  5. Awww I love your cat ears!!! The makeup is VERY pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. I hope I will get to wear it out.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.