Sunday, September 16, 2012

Para Norman Face of the Day

My whole family are avid movie goers and every time there is a new animation we would go and watch. So it was a good excuse to do a fotd.

I wish I could do more fotds but I leave for home very early in the morning so am not able to capture my looks properly. I usually wait for weekends out in order to do some fotds

I promised to use my new ETKs for eye looks so here is another one using Oxidised Silver, Rose Platine and Rusted Gold.


I mainly use my fingers for all my ETKS, here I used Oxidised Silver from the outer corner blending in towards the centre on my eye lid.


I used Rose Platine from the inner corners and blended out towards Oxidised Silver. I am loving my Rose Platine it makes such a lovely inner eye highlighter.


I added a little Rusted Gold on the outer corners and a wash of beige from my Chanel Sable Emouvant duo all over my lids to my brow bone.


I never leave home without my black eye liner!


Finally my favourite flase lashes, Ardell 108.


I normally take my pictures with my musty dusty beige curtains as a backdrop but today the sun was so bright I couldn't get a good picture. Hence a picture taken from my kitchen, excuse the bottle of detergent peeking out from my right shoulder!


I am showing off my lovely Tom Ford blush in Love Lust.


These are some of the products I used.

Base:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiere
Giorgio Armani Microfil loose powder
Burberry concealer

Cheeks:
Tom Ford blush Love Lust

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill shadows in Oxidised Silver, Rusted Gold and Rose Platine
Chanel Sable Emouvant duo
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in black
Lorac Front of the line liquid liner

Lips:
Burberry lip liner Dusty Rose
YSL Glossy Stain in Rose Vinyl



A badly taken picture of DS and me in the cinema. Para Norman wasn't that exciting a show and seeing it on 3D was kinda a waste. Brave would have been better on 3D. The Hobbit is coming, is anyone as excited as I am?

4 comments:

  1. I like the ardell lashes look on you. looking simple yet it adds the length of your eyelash..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meryl, Ardell's are my fav lashes, they are not too long and so comfortable to put on.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.