Saturday, September 8, 2012

Marina Bay Sands FOTD

 

My long awaited ASOS haul arrived!


I had my eye on the above dress for ages for just didn't think I would have the occasion to wear it. When I finally ordered it, I ordered it a size too large for me. This is my reorder and in the right size. It fits perfectly! Since it was Friday date night with my DH, I decided to take my new dress out for a spin.

I didn't want to do a full on red lip so decided to do a smokey eye with my Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill shadows and nude lips.




Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
GA ETK Obsidian Black, Obsidian Grey and Madre Perla
Stila Waterproof liquid eye liner
Chanel Stylo Yeux Noir Intense


Lips:
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip 2C
Dior Addict Nude



Base:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master primer
Make Up For Ever HD foundation
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder


Cheeks:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer No. 11 Amber
Chanel Joues Contraste Tea Rose

I kinda chicken out in wearing the dress as is and decided to wear a denim jacket over it.



We had desserts at Au Chocolate. I was eyeing the place when I brought my mom to MBS earlier.



I had a sinful crepe with french vanilla ice cream. It was so so. It did not knock my socks off.



The place is really quaint though. It looked like an old fashioned English sweet shop. There is a section selling gelato, another section selling truffles and pralines and one selling confectionery. The macaroons were humongous.


Here are the rest of my ASOS haul.



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. That dress from ASOS looks amazing on you! haha Love the smokey look as well. I used to be afraid of doing smokey looks with gray colors on my eyes since I have a whole boat load of freckles, and it might make my face look dirtie. But I tried it out the other day and it didn't look half bad. :) OMG macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love macaroons, how about you? Especially the chocolate ones. I use to not do greys too but I guess it is the kind of grey you choose. I love Obsidian Grey.

      Delete
  2. You look great in that dress! Hope you had a good date night apart from the disappointing crepes. ASOS is great for not too expensive pick-me-ups :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel �� we had a blast! I finally got to see the light and water show outside the bay area. It was cool. Even though the food was so so we had a good time, it's more about having alone time together. Wow time is flying by, you are almost leaving soon. What will you miss most my dear?

      Delete
  3. Great hauls dear! The blue lace dress is extremely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hauls! Can't wait to see u in the blue lace dress. It looks extremely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elanie, thanks for leaving me a comment. I hope to take a picture of myself in the dress soon to show all of you. I really like the dress.

      Delete
    2. Please do, Jacq. You look sensational.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.