Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hi-tea face of the day

My organization had a hi-tea for its staff recently and I thought I would share my fotd.

We had this game called angels and mortals. Everyone picked a name from a pot and for two months we played secret angels to each other. I had a lovely secret angel. I would find chocolates and beautiful trinkets on my desk and to know that someone was looking out for me totally made my day.

My angel left a wand and wings on my table a few days before the hi-tea because we had an angels theme for our hi-tea. She was so nice and she knew me enough to know that I would wear the wings.




Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
GA ETK Rose Platine
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Mirique
Stila Waterproof liquid eye liner
Chanel Stylo Yeux Noir Intense
Ardell 108 lashes



Lips:
Burberry lip liner Dusty Rose

Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrat Gourmanidise


Base:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiere
Giorgio Armani Microfil loose powder


Cheeks:
Chanel Joues Contraste Rose Petale


This was the dress I bought from ASOS. I really love it.



My wings!

8 comments:

  1. How nice! I used to play angles and mortals back in secondary school!! The wings are really cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline, very cute wings! Sultry angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fun and the angel wings look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the wings, now they are safely tucked away in my closet, hopefully it will see the light of day soon.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.