Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gardens By The Bay part 2 (Picture heavy)

I cannot get enough of Gardens By The Bay. It is such a wonderful place and I told myself I had to bring my mom to see it for herself. Since it is the September holiday break for my dear DS, I thought it would be fun to have some family time.


 This is my favourite of the cooled conservatories. I just love the waterfall and the chilly air.


This is my mom! 






At the time we were visiting, they started spraying water mist and the whole place became misty.




Flowers!





As usual we had to goof around with the huge hibiscus flowers in the Flower Dome.








It was hot and muggy outside. The haze also made the place look kinda gloomy.


That is Marina Bay Sands. We took a walk on the Dragonfly bridge to head for lunch.


I hope everyone has a good weekend ahead.

10 comments:

  1. That photo of your DS with the huge hibiscus is hilarious!! Sounds like a great family trip, my mom is quite obsessed with flowers as well. I just did B2M for a lipstick for her with some of the empties you sent me, thanks once again! I'm also thinking of B2M-ing for another one tomorrow... I leave for the UK in just under 2 weeks (EEK!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which lipsticks did you get Rachel? Have a good and safe trip my dear. I hope I will still see you around, please keep this kaypo updated with your UK adventures.

      Delete
    2. I will :) Now is the last minute things like getting haircuts, going to the dentist, getting vaccinations and buying things I can't get there (or things which are very much more expensive). I am thinking of whether I should be buying anything at duty free and am quite tempted to buy more Origins masks as I've been hearing good things about some of their hydrating ones. Lord knows I'll need it in the UK weather! Not sure if I should get those or Korean/Taiwanese sheet masks?

      I got her On Hold, I think, one of the Cremesheens. I like the Cremesheen formula but the only one I ever tried on myself oxidised very badly and from a medium pink became a cool toned almost bubblegum pink, not a shade I wear very much! I am thinking of getting Lipblossum, which is an Asia-exclusive IIRC. Looks like quite an easy everyday lipstick to throw on and the lustre formula is easy to apply on the go.

      Delete
  2. I STILL want to go there--it's so beautiful there. And the flowers...!!! :D Oh and by the way Jacqueline, your mother is beautiful--she looks so young!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca, can you believe she is already 65? I owe my legs and boobs to her ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the family photos. Everyone looks so happy and relaxed. Thanks for sharing, Jacq!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo Boo, I agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment babe!

      Delete
  4. The Super Grove Trees look like they came out of a futuristic setting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Have you gone there at night, I hear it looks even better

      Delete
    2. Not yet, I barely have the time to go in the day :3

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.