Friday, September 28, 2012

Burberry Beauty Autumn 2012

We are finally getting the Burberry Beauty Fall collection in Singapore. The Burberry Beauty counter is undergoing renovation. There is a small counter on the second level of Tangs and another temporary one at Escentials Paragon.

There are 4 eye shadows being featured.

Gold Trench, Dark Sable, Mulberry and Porcelain White. Dark Sable, Mulberry and Porcelain White are new to the existing range of shadows.


Top to bottom: Porcelain White, Mulberry and Dark Sable
There are 3 Lip Cover lipsticks. Nude Rose, Sepia Pin and Mocha Glow. 




I like Sepia Pink. Mocha Glow seems like a difficult colour to pull off on my lips.


The new Velvet Foundation Long Wear Fluid Foundation. Please ignore the label. The velvet foundations come in a frosted glass container.


I managed to make quick swatches of No. 01, 02 and 03 Trench. (From right to left)

I went home with Dark Sable and Mulberry. As I was in a rush, I had no time to try out the foundation on my face. It is definitely on my list.

10 comments:

  1. Ow yay you got two eyeshadows! I like Mulberry the best. Your pictures make me want to swatch Mulberry and Nude Rose lipstick myself. The name nude rose seems to attract me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not see Nude Rose at all but I bet it is right up your alley. Initially did not want to get Dark Sable, but it is a lovely matte shade great when paired together.

      Delete
  2. beautiful eyeshadows! I want to try this foundation as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going for a Burberry workshop tomorrow, hopefully I'll get a chance to try it on my face.

      Delete
  3. Dark Sable looks like it'll be perfect for a brown smoky eye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Threetiis thanks for leaving me a comment! You know what , it makes for a great brow colour for me too. Blends so well.

      Delete
  4. I am SO curious about that new foundation! I've been waiting for Burberry to release a foundation more suited to my oily skin for a long time! No.3 actually seems like it just might be a good match for my skin, so maybe I will have to order it this weekend! I don't have a Burberry counter nearby so I've been unsure of whether I want to purchase it without trying it first, but I can't stop thinking about it so i'll just do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca don't buy yet! I have more swatches for you, I just went to a Burberry workshop yesterday and got to swatch more of the foundations.

      Delete
  5. Ahh so I took a good look at the Burberry display the other day, and guess what my biggest lemming is? PALE BARLEY!

    Sepia Pink is adorable, but Mocha Glow looks a bit scary. I can't do brown either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pale Barley is so so gorgeous! You have to get it my dear. I love using it as a wash of lid colour. I don't know why buy browns just look dull on my coplexion.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.