Saturday, August 4, 2012

Make Up For Ever Black Tango Fall 2012 Launch

I am a blessed for sure. I got the opportunity to attend Make Up For Ever's Black Tango Fall 2012 launch and got to play with very exciting stuff. Not only that, I got to watch a live tango demonstration!


I am never going to get tired of attending launches, the opportunity to swatch like crazy and play with makeup undisturbed in a beauty blogger's dream come through.


Introducing the Fall 2012 collection.

It consists of a Black Tango palette consisting of 4 Aqua Cream eye shadows. The very first Make Up For Ever nail polishes ever. Aqua Rouge, a hybrid liquid lipstick with the same last lasting qualities as the other Aqua products and finally a new matte black Aqua Cream eye shadow.


The new Aqua Rouge lipsticks.


Here is the lovely model, a tango dancer herself.  Liza Haron the Academy Director and National Trainer for Make Up For Ever Singapore and Malaysia applied base for the model before the event. What lovely skin she has. 


Liza showed us how to use the Black Tango palette to create sultry eyes. She applied all eye makeup using the makeup brush in the palette.


Then she topped it off with Aqua Rouge 9 a burgundy shade



Viola! How gorgeous she looks!


We were treated to a sexy tango by our lovely model and partner. I was so in awe I only managed to take one picture. Her partner is hiding behind her.




You know when I get to play with lip products, the first thing I pick is the red. This is a fiery chilli red, wowza! One end gives you intense matte liquid colour and the glossy end gives it shine and seals the colour in.


No. 8 Red and No. 11 Dark Raspberry


The moment I saw No. 9 I knew I had to try it on. I pretty pleased Liza and begged her to try it on me.


Here I am waiting to be Black Tangoed. I had on MUFE's Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge which I wore before the event.


No. 9 on my lips. You like?


The Black Tango palette with my red wine.


The swatches. Better one soon in sunlight and I throw in some eotds

Aqua Cream Eye Shadow in matte black

The swatch



What I wouldn't give to have this setup in my bedroom!





Guess who I met??? Joey from Joey's space. I met her once a year ago at of all places a gym coincidentally and have been wanting to really have a good chat with her. Hey Joey! Really nice to meet you.

Swatches of all my goodies in the next post.

15 comments:

  1. I love your dress and #9 looks awesome on you! I tend to find these double-ended long wearing lip products troublesome to use though so I doubt I'd be picking this up anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress and #9 looks awesome on you! I tend to find these double-ended long wearing lip products troublesome to use though so I doubt I'd be picking this up anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I bought the dress from Zara I have the same style in a graphic black and white print too. I love the shape of it. I tend to skip the gloss end if I'm wearing a red, glossy red isn't for me.

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful! I love your dress! and I'm not a fan of red color but it looks amazing on your lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red lipstick, if only I could wear a different red everyday I would be a happy girl. I love bright flowery dresses, they are kinda my thing.

      Delete
  4. Hey babe! Love your flowery dress! :) I absolutely love that lipstick on you. Looking sexy as always u sexy momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, the texture and durability of the it is amazing. I had a hard time removing it after I got home. It needed a makeup remover.

      Delete
  5. joey! i also know her!! we should go shop together, since joey wanna go too! :DD
    and thats a very detailed post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan! We should, I love finding new shopping buddies.

      Delete
  6. You look like the cat that got the cream in that photo of you with a fresh application of No. 9. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ke ke I look very satisfied and contented right, must have been the red wine I was sipping. Alcohol and I don't go together, I behave silly when I have alcohol in me!

      Delete
  7. Great meeting you Jacqueline!!
    And yes, we should go shopping with Alan too =)
    Hope to see you soon..
    Text me, you have my number right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO look at you! And man that's Joey! Looks like you guys had a killer time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally did! :) I just love meeting up with fellow bloggers.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.