Monday, August 27, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Acqua Collection: No. 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29 swatches and reviews


I have for you 5 of the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Acqua Collection 2012. As you can see, I went a bit hoard crazy and got for myself 5 out of the six Eyes To Kill. The only one missing is No. 24 which is a golden black shade. You can see the swatch of No. 24 at Temptalia's.

I had a dear friend buy No. 25, 26, 28 and 29 for me in Hong Kong. When I opened them up and saw No. 29 I realised I made a mistake. I meant to get No. 27 I was very glad that our local Giorgio Armani counter received them as fast as they did. They have been saying that they receive collections rather late so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they were available here. So to cut a long story short, my collection is complete in my eyes.



Aren't they absolutely gorgeous?

No. 25 Rusted Gold




No. 26 Carat Gold



No. 27 Oxidised Silver



No. 28 Red Platine





No. 29 Rose Titanium




Finally all the pretty swatches in a row.

Rusted Gold, Gold Carat, Oxidised Silver, Red Platine and Rose Titanium
I find these ETKs to be packed slightly looser than my normal ETKs. They are definitely more glittery and are slightly less pigmented than the normal ones if worn dry and without a primer. 

Left to right: Gold Blitz versus Carat Gold
You can also see that some shades are quite close to the normal range. I don't think you need Carat Gold and Red Platine, though they look slightly different you can't really tell the difference when worn on your eyes.

These are still long wearing and I have not experienced any fall out from them.

I have totally gotten my ETK fix and I am very glad I own these. I really hope to do some eye looks with these soon. Stay tuned.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

22 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these yet but they look so beautiful *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try at least one of these my dear, you will love them.

      Delete
    2. The only thing that stops me is that Armani cosmetics are available in only one store in my city and the sales assistant there are so annoying!

      Delete
    3. That sucks! I cannot not tolerate bad SA and MA, that shouldn't stop you from getting what you want. Annoy the SAs and give them hell ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow Wee! What a haul!! I'm definitely looking forward to the eye looks featuring these new colors u just got :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely intend to. I am going to make this an ETK week and give them some love.

      Delete
  3. Rusted gold and Gold Carat looks very different in your swatch! I wonder why I remember it looks very similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are I wish I bought Smoked Copper though.

      Delete
  4. Nice haul....... 27 is tempting......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, don't look anymore or else you will really want to buy it.

      Delete
  5. I'm a big fan of Giorgio Armani beauty, always have been! and how is that possible that I've never tried these eyeshadows?!
    lovely colors! are you as excited as I am about this new maestro fusion makeup 'foundation'? I'm dying to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise you must try an ETK! I'm dying to try Maestro! Let's see who gets it first.

      Delete
  6. OH MY GOD LOOK AT ALL OF THESE!!! I was toying with the idea of getting 24, but after a lot of deliberation I still like 25 (the one I have) more so I decided to walk away. Don't know why I had so much self-control that day. It's almost disappointing LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will have more restraint like you, I'm seriously considering 24.

      Delete
  7. probably you because I'm leaving to Portugal in a week and I heard they won't be available there so I'll have to wait till February to get it at home :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Caise :( never mind I test them out for you and let you know whether it is worth getting. The buzz around the beauty bloggers here about it is good so I'm highly anticipating this.

      Delete
    2. oh great! seriously I can't wait to try it out! I've run out of a foundation recently so I'm using a Chanel one which makes my skin looks orange :(

      Delete
    3. Caise, which foundation from Chanel is making you look orange :( I have way too many foundations at the moment. I should at least use up of them before I even think about buying a new one.

      Delete
  8. we were so tortured over #24 and #25 - and we still are - we can't decide which one is better. 2 of us bought 24 and the other one bought 25 - and all 3 are not satisfied. So i gave up - i now slap Chanel Gold Vision on top and i'm happy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kas, I layered Fantasme from Chanel over #27 Oxidised Silver today and I loved it! Hm.... maybe I shoud get Vision? I bet it looks awesome layered with warm eye shadows.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.