Sunday, July 15, 2012

Play date with Miaka's Life and Loves

I had the wonderful opportunity of finally getting to meet Ruby from Miaka's Life and Loves whom I got to know through beauty blogging (what else!) Ruby and I share a similar love for Burberry beauty and cats. And guess what, we live a stone's throw away from each other.

Oh Ruby! In our excitement we did not get a chance to take a picture together boo! We must remedy that very very soon!

Here is a FOTD I did for our play date.



Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Chanel Beige Lame Ombre Essentielle
Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in OE (black) 28E (champagne)
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Obsidian Black
Giorgio Armni Eyes To Kill mascara




Face:
Chanel UV Essentiel SPF50
Burberry Sheer Glow
Burberry Sheer Foundation Trench No.07
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Guerlain Terra Azzurra Bronzer & Blush

Lips:
Lancome Le Lipstique Inspire
YSL Glossy Stain Corail Fauve #12

Here are the products I used.
My Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Obsidian Black is missing!
We headed to the Giorgio Armani counter to check out the Summer Collection. I currently have Obsidian Black and Madre Perla and have been kicking myself for not getting Obsidian Grey. So when I found out the collection was coming in, I had dear Alan the wonderful MA from Giorgio Armani to reserve one for me. I was very tempted by the pretty face palette which consists on a blush and a highlighter but managed to control myself and walk away with only one item (Pats myself on the back.)



13 comments:

  1. How fun! I love meeting blogger friends! So nice to put a "real" face to the blog =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Luna! I believe sincerely all beauty bloggers are bubbly and open people all the ladies I have met including you have been so fun to chat with. We should do a big DO in Christmas what do you think?

      Delete
  2. Haha yaaaay play date! Glad to hear you girls had a good time! More ETK too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could show you pictures of our date, I'm kicking myself now.

      Delete
  3. I had a great time yesterday Jacq!!! Yes, we must take a picture the next time we meet which I'm sure will be soon. :)

    I wanted to ask you what lip product you were wearing yesterday and now i know!! The shade looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have Corail Fauve too! In fact we have quite the same taste! :)

      Delete
  4. such a lovely shade! I wanted to treat myself to some Giorgio Armani's eyeshadows on Friday but the newest collection isn't available here so i bought some eyeshadows from Bobbi Brown instead of GA ones.

    what a beautiful makeup! and you two are so lucky that you could meet and talk about cosmetics :-) oh I wish I could meet someone from blogging world as well :-)

    and you make me want to try Burberry products so bad but I don't know where I can get them ;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I am lucky to be living in Singapore, it is such a small place that meeting people is much easier and also the luck that all the people I meet have turned out to be fantastic. Caise there is always online shopping ;)

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS products you'd used! It's such a treat to use luxury makeup. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is makeupmag, it is very hard for me to go back to drugstore stuff, I am such a snob.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I love how you call it a play date, so true haha. That Guerlain compact is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jolyn, the very first blogger I met came up with the phrase and it was so apt I name all my meetings with bloggers play dates. Isn't Terra Azzurra just so pretty, I wished I didn't nick it though.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.