Monday, July 16, 2012

Envaose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist Launch with Memosielle


I was absolutely delighted to have been invited by Enavose to attend their Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist launch. 

My whole family are beach bum wannabes and so sun protection is very important to me. I love mists because I find them more enjoyable to apply.

The star product, Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45


I was positively delighted by the personalized gifts, how very thoughtful.



I got to meet fellow beauty blogger Meryl from Memoiselle and we had such a great time getting to know each other. To tell you the truth, going to these launches alone is very daunting, its like being the new student in class. So having a friendly face was a godsend.


The lovely Meryl
You know what with a friend around, more opportunities to camwhore!






I got stuck at the dessert station. I have a cupcake addiction and I try my best to ignore my cravings but I couldn't resist.





Looks very modest right. I was too shy to take anymore, I was snitching Meryl's macaroons and cheesecake.
  




This was the look I did.



Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MUFE Aua Shadow 28E

Le Métier de Beauté Dualistic Eye Pencil Tamarack
Le Métier de Beauté Penelope Kaleidoscope Blonde Amber and Bronze Topaz

Inglot 112R (the darkest brown shade)
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill shadow Rock Sand
Kate gel eye liner
Lorac Front of the Line Pro eye liner
Ardell lashes 110 


Lips:
MUFE Aqua Lip 16C
Guerlain Rouge Automatique Shalimar


Base:
Clarins UV Plus HP Ecran Multi-protection beige
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
MUFE HD foundation
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder


Cheeks:
YSL Creme de Blush Fuchsia Temptation
Burberry Sumer Glow for contour and highlight
YSL Blush Radiance Matt and Satin Blush No. 6


More about the Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist at a later date, I want to play with it first before I tell you whether I like it or not. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you enjoyed the event! Can't wait for your post on Enavose products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did immensely especially when there is company.

      Delete
  2. Love the look you've created for this event! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also very delighted at how it turned out so bronzy and gold. Now if I can remember how I create it. :)

      Delete
  3. What a nice event! I totally agree with you going to those events/launches alone is kinda scary. Hope to meet you too sometimes in the future :)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.