Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sponsored Post: Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45






I was very honored to be invited to Enavose's launch of the Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist last Sunday. Not only did I get an opportunity to meet Meryl from Memosielle and other beauty bloggers, I got to try out the Sun Mist out for myself. 



I love being in the sun, my whole family are beach bum wannabes so sun protection is very important to all of us. I love mists and always buy them instead of sun block creams as I find that they are easier to apply. My son also hates having sun block on his face because he says it stings his eyes so anything that applies easier and does not sting his eyes is a godsend. 

(Information from Enavose)

This advanced invisible sunscreen offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 45 protection in a convenient micro-vaporized mist that applies evenly and dries instantly on skin. Its innovative formula includes a new tetrapeptide that protect skin cells from UVA-induced damage and support skin’s repair system. Ideal for face and body, this versatile spray with an oil-free formula can be used over makeup. Feel empowered to replenish your sun protection whenever, wherever.

Why is it good for your skin and you!
·         Broad-spectrum PA+++ protection
·         DNA-protective peptides protect your skin’s from cellular-level UV damage
·         Comprehensively protects against oxidative damage from free radicals to prevent premature ageing
·         High antioxidant content protects skin from melanoma formation and wrinkles
·         Lightweight, oil-free formula ensures no greasy feel on your skin and no product build-up
·         Hydrates and replenishes moisture in skin
·         Oil-free, Alcohol-free and Fragrance-free
·         Handy and portable with no-spill mechanism

It’s perfect for:
·         Hassle-free reapplication of sunblock every 3 hours daily
·         Using over or under makeup as its oil-free formula ensures a smooth, comfortable feel
·         Toting around on beach vacations, city trips and island adventures
·         Spritzing on your body during sports or outdoor exercise


The good stuff it contains:
DNA Tetra-Peptides, Organic Green Tea Extract*, Buddleja Davidii Extract*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract*, Natural Preservative Blend of Wasabi, Ginger, Garlic and Radish

*Certified Organic by Ecocert French Control and Certification


Directions of Use
Spray about 15cm away from the face. Reapply any time on dry skin. Avoid staying out in the sun for too long, even while using a sunscreen.



The Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist comes in a very handy plastic bottle that is easy to tote around. I can throw this in with my beach things and carry it around .

The sun mist actually comes out whitish but goes on invisible once I pat it on my skin. I tried spraying directly onto my face but I felt that I wasn't getting even coverage so I spray twice onto my hands to get enough and pat it onto my face. It goes on slightly sticky and dries down quickly. It does leave my face slightly shiny so I combat this by using my primer before I use my foundation for daily wear. My face is not any more oilier than if I used my regular sun block. Best part, no whitish cast and it does not affect the colour of my foundation. I would prefer this to have a matte finish because on days where I wear this alone I face looks slightly oilier than usual.

I have been wearing this for a week with no skin irritation. It feels gentle on my skin and I'm glad DS does not complain about stinging eyes. I would probably use this more on my "boys" (DS and DH) because they are not vain like me and don't mind their faces being a little shiny. 

I think I have said this before, I'm glad to be using something where the company does care for the well-being of animals. Enavose products are not tested on animals. 

Ratings: 3 lipsticks

If you are interested in buying this to try for yourself. Here is some information.

Special Promotion*
Grab the Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45 at S$29 now (Usual price S$39.90).
Get a complimentary $20 voucher when you spend $100** and above.
Get an additional 2-piece travel set worth $22 when you spend $180** and above.

*Promotion only valid at Suntec City and online store
**Purchase must include an Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45.

  
You can also get Enavose products at these places:
Ø  Concept Store
Suntec City Mall, Tower 3, #02-079/081



Ø  Beauty Counter
Tangs, VivoCity Beauty Hall


Ø  Online Store – Available 24/7 with FREE SHIPPING ISLANDWIDE
www.enavose.com

If you are interested to find out more about Enavose, check out the links below:



Enavose Website: www.enavose.com

13 comments:

  1. Ha ha! The photo of your son cracks me up. He's a cutie, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, he lost his teeth and so now he looks like bugs bunny.

      Delete
  2. I love company that doesn't test products on animals! Is Clarins UV sunblock better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the tinted version of the Clarins UV Sunblock and I'll say that I don't ue it with my foundations because it affects the shade. But Clarins applies matte which I prefer.

      Delete
    2. i see. i am currently using the transparent one and am thinking of switching to the beige one to have more coverage....

      Delete
    3. Ruby I can give you some to sample. It can be a little too light for e now but I think it will suit your skin tone.

      Delete
  3. I am glad I met you Jacq! :) Let's meet up again in august!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, yes please let's do that again :)

      Delete
    2. Makeup mag, ;) I have an amateur dance competition coming up on August 4th, so my weekends are packed with practices and my two 'boys'. So the only time to meet is after my D Day.

      Delete
  4. Mary in Wonder has left a new comment on your post "Sponsored Post: Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mis...":

    hmm it looks good. I prefer sprays to carry in bag, and use before leaving work. The sunblock applied in the morning is long gone by then, but I found that I use up these sprays way too fast. I wish they could last longer >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna, I deleted your comment by accident on my phone :( I think we tend to spray to much that's why we find that the sprays run out faster.

      Delete
    2. LOL mobiles are becoming way too smart :P
      that's true, I never knew if I spraid on enough or I needed more =D

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.