Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chanel Summer 2012 Rouge Coco Shine 447 En Vogue



I love Rouge Coco Shines. Although many have said that they are not moisturizing, they feel balm-like on me. They aren't as full coverage as Rouge Allures, instead they are semi-sheer depending on the colours you choose. They do not last long but leave a stain which intensifies every time you reapply.

I did not intend to pick up another but I simple adored the beautiful summer colour of En Vogue. It is a bright pink coral which perks up my whole complexion.








Depending on the lip liner I use, I can change the colour of En Vogue. Here I am using my Chanel Natural lip liner which I thought does not interfere with the actual colour.

I have here all my Rouge Coco Shines swatched. You can find further reviews of the individual colours here and here.

Left to right: Sari D'eau, Romance, En Vogue, Monte Carlo and Rebelle
Rouge Coco Shines cost SGD $44.

Rating: 4 lipsticks

21 comments:

  1. Nice! They look so juicy and great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, RCSs are such lovely weekend lipsticks.

      Delete
  2. such a lovely shade
    I love coco shines too. I have 3 of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, aren't they just lovely? What shades do you own?

      Delete
  3. I love rouge coco shine for it's moisturising texture, make you have the 'lips but better' look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly they beat the Revlon Lip Butters hands down, these are what I reach out for during the weekends for a simple fuss free look.

      Delete
    2. totally agree with u on your comment about relvon lip butters.....

      Delete
    3. Ruby, I regret getting the Revlon lip butters.

      Delete
  4. It's pretty on you! You can wear reds and pink nudes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear I still prefer my reds! ;)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous color.Unfortunately Chanel is not available in my country:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benish, oh no! No Chanel where you live. I bet you wallet is very happy, once you get started on Chanel, it is very hard to stop.

      Delete
  6. I agree with Mag, you are pretty in every lip color. Reds look sexy on you and soft pink like this makes you look very sweet. I adore Rouge Coco Shine a lot, it's just very 'me' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the RCS are very you, you look so sweet especially in pinks. Thanks babe (blush).

      Delete
  7. Hey Jacqueline! En Vogue looks very flattering on You! But i like your LOTDs/FOTDs with red lips too, like your Rouge Allure Velvet In La Fascinante!! Have a swell weekend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anne, aw thanks babe! Have a great weekend too, I have a hwole series of dance practices to go to, I love dancing!

      Delete
  8. I LOVE this color--I think I definitely need it to go with my new Fleur de Lotus blush. That would be perfection! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bought Fleur de Lotus! Congratulations it is such a pretty blush, it will definitely go with En Vogue.

      Delete
  9. This coral pink really looks flattering on u :) And the color is sheer enough that it gives a very natural finish. Love it! Will definitely go check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried any RCS before Looknookbook?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.