Thursday, July 12, 2012

Burberry Lip Mist No. 210 Pink Heather swatches and review


This is another one of my buys from the Burberry Iconic Nude Collection 2012. I love both of Burberry's lip formulations. Lip Mists provide sheerer coverage and tend to be on the soft side.

You can read a more detailed review of the formula here and see swatches of some of the Lip Mists I own here. Out of the 4 new shades available (Nude Peach, Field Rose, Pink Heather and Nude Honey) Pink Heather had the most colour. I tend to shy away from nudes as I fear they wash me out and generally I am used to seeing colour on my lips. I thought I would give this a go.




On its own, it does wash me out a little but with the right lip liner underneath it becomes a warm nude pink on my lips.



Left to right: On top of Rosewood and Sepia
Left to right: On its own, Rosewood underneath and Sepia underneath
With Sepia lip liner



Ratings: 4 lipsticks

22 comments:

  1. Oooh you got Pink Heather--pretty!!! I got Field Rose and I LOVE love love it. I really want Feather Pink and, surprisingly, Blueberry next (I usually NEVER go for colors like that!). I love the Burberry Lip Mist formula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becca, thanks for popping by :) Don't you just love Lip Mists? I just love their texture and how my lip colour peeks through. Do be careful with the though one of mine is leaning to one side because I pressed it a little too hard with my lip brush.

      Delete
  2. You've tweaked the shade to fit you perfectly, J! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Herroyalbleakness, thanks for leaving me a comment. Thank you so much

      Delete
  3. oh my God!!!!!! DA Perfection! *__________*
    *nosebleed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, Anna here's a tissue. Get a hold of yourself girl ;)

      Delete
  4. I just bought my first lip mist, I love the formula and this colour is very beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emmabovary, thanks for leaving me a comment :) you did? What colour did you buy? Thanks so much I love this with stronger eye looks.

      Delete
  5. It's a really lovely rose pink! Is it drying on the lips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacey it is not, I feel it is moisturizing in fact. My lips don't peel and after removal, they still fee soft.

      Delete
  6. Hello Jacqueline!! ooh heather pink looks so pretty on euu!! Its au natural yet classy at the same time! Loves!! It must suit smokier eye looks very well! thank You for helping me check the chanel collections previously and have a sweet weekend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I am heading off to see the new Illusion D'ombres today! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! i love the detailing of Burberry lipsticks! so fancy! the color is so pretty and looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kerker thanks for leaving me a comment. Burberry has one of the nicest packagings. I love the formula too.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Seriously girl if you have not yet tried a Burberry lip product, you must try the lip cover and the lip mist, the formula is amazing.

      Delete
  9. Wow what a gorgeous color. It is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.