Monday, June 4, 2012

Chanel Summer 2012 Haul and face of the day


I got me some Chanel!

I am celebrating the start of my holidays and what better way than to do some pre-holiday hauling. I heard that the Chanel bronzers are available and could not wait to see them in person so I visited my favourite Chanel MA of all time Quiling. The lovely and talented Quiling decided to do a impromptu makeover for me. I wasn't prepared because I was heading for dance class  but who am I to pass up a makeover. I just love them.

Items used on me
Quiling did a smokey eye look using the Sable Emouvant eye shadow duo. I also got to try out the new Perfection Lumiere foundation in 40. I thought that the Perfection Lumiere provided medium to full coverage with an all matte finish. I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of my finished look, sorry!


These are the items I picked up, Sable Rose, Sable-Emouvant and En Vogue.

I will leave you with some of the gorgeous pictures of the Chanel Summer 2012 collection.




Swatches and reviews? Coming up! In the mean time, I leave you with my shopping face of the day.



Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base
Burberry Sheer Eye shadow in Tea Rose, Antique Rose and Porcelain
Kate Gel Eye Liner
Lorac Front of the Line liquid eye liner
Ardell 108 false lashes



Lips:
Burberry Lip liner in Sepia
Burberry Lip Mist in Camelia Pink





Face:
Clarins UV Plus HP Beige
Burberry Light Glow
Burberry Sheer Foundation in Trench 07
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Suqqu Nuancing Cheeks EX-02 Kohakusui
Diorskin Nude Tan 003 Zenith

12 comments:

  1. A very generous SA! Enjoy your upcoming trip to Bali - damn! I'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight, I have an early flight tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks and they made you look even prettier while still keeping it natural. :) And that was quite a handful of samples, I wish MAs here are as generous as yours. :)

    I wonder if you'll ever be going here in Manila. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do Pammy, you'll be the first person I look up ;)

      Delete
  3. Bali?! I'm ridiculously jealous!

    I love the 'behind the makeup counter' picture -- makes me feel like I'm there with you and your lovely SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so nice to let me take pictures and stuff, I know some SAs are pretty sniffy about it. (Evil laugh) I'm going to take gagillion pics and taunt you with it. ;)

      Delete
  4. Great haul!!! You know the holiday has definitely started ;) The lipstick looks really nice and your MA was so generous with the samples! You lucked out girl! The behind the counter pic was also great, look at all the lovelies lying there. Let me know how Bali goes, which part are you going to? I'm going to Penang mid-July for just two nights! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you find a great SA or MA , you must hang tight to them. They make the whole shopping such an enjoyable one. I'm currently at Bali, Seminyak. The villa we are staying in is absolutely gorgeous! As my DS says it, best day ever!

      Delete
  5. great haul! Rogue Coco Shine is one of my favorite lipsticks!
    I cannot wait to see swatches of this bronzer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, me too :) I am loving the bronzer a lot, the colours suit my nc 35 skin tone very well. Pictures coming up.

      Delete
  6. that's a great haul! You finally got yourself a Sable Rose and Sable Emouvant!! I am still thinking whether I should be getting Sable Emouvant..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl the texture and pigmentation make it a must for me.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.