Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Burberry Iconic Nudes Collection 2012 mini haul

Images taken from sg.burberry.com


I am always delighted to hear news that Burberry Beauty has a new collection out. If you do not know by now, I fell hard and fast in love with this brand when it reached Singapore shores. I still do. I love that they do not feel the need to keep coming up with new collections. The new stuff they produce are always carefully selected and fits the whole Burberry look and feel.



The  pièce de résistance  of the whole Iconic Nudes Collection has got to be the new the Sheer Summer Glow which is currently selling for SGD $90. This is the one piece from the Iconic Nudes collection that I was planning to get. The markup for this pretty piece of makeup is however highly ridiculous. It only costs USD $50. I am having mine shipped from Saks as we speak, I can't wait to lay my hands on it. Having swatched this, I have no qualms about adding it to my increasingly embarrassing collection of bronzers. It has more shimmer as compared to my Dior Zenith. I also like that it can be used as both a highlighter and as a contour blush. 

If you can't wait for my swatches you can check out these beauty blogger mavens and their lust inducing swatches. To die for I tell you! 




Left to right: Nude Peach, Field Rose, Pink Heather ad Nude Honey

Swatched under store lighting sorry! Left to right: Field Rose, Pink Heather, Nude Honey and Nude Peach

There is a selection of 4 new Lip Mists added to their stable of colours. I like Lip Mists in general although they can be soft. I am not one that likes nude colours but I liked Pink Heather because it had the most colour of the lot. 

So I came home with Pink Heather Lip Mist and Rosewood Lip Liner.





Swatches and reviews soon!


Anyway, I am flying off to Bali today. I have a few posts I have scheduled for your viewing pleasure ;) I hope to post while I am there but I'll have to see how everything goes. Take care everyone, I'll be back soon!

14 comments:

  1. I bought pink heather too and love love. I wanted to try field rose on my lips but pink heather jus win my heart n decided nt to try as I was in a rush.. Have a gd trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenelle, I found Field Rose a tad too light and was worried it would look like transparent gloss on my lips. I'm loving the lip mist formula.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it is, have you tried lip mists before?

      Delete
  3. 90 dollars for the bronzer is steep!!!! Not surprised though.

    Lovely haul as always. you're the biggest burberry inducer. Please stop. i'm getting broke! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he you are quite a Bb temptress too, I see a fotd featuring bb eye shadows on your blog.

      Delete
  4. The summer glow looks really nice! Pricy though.. what a huge markup in SG. Are you planning on hauling at duty free? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I hauled two more YSL glossy stains and Chanel Ebloui.

      Delete
  5. You're a true Burberry loyal customer Jacq :)
    I hope they'll release an eyeshadow palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wish too, I wish they would put their best selling eye shadows and put it in a palette. I would love to see a blush palette too.

      Delete
  6. the lippies swatch really light and sheer, good call on getting just one. i dont think you need them all haha! but on the other hand i really like Burberry's luxurious and sophisticated packaging hehe have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Georgina, I miss your posts! Thanks girl, I am having a lot of fun, travel post coming up when I get back.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.