Tuesday, May 22, 2012

YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stains in 7Corail Aquatique and 15 Rose Vinyl



I cannot stop buying glossy stains. They have the loveliest textures. You can check out my previous review of the first two I bought, Corail Fauve and Orange De Chine here. I was bitten by the hoarding bug and decided I must have more glossy stains so I bought, No 7 Corail Aquatique and No. 15 Rose Vinyl. They are definitely more muted as compared to my previous buys.









Corail Aqautique is a muted peach shade.







Rose Vinyl more cool pink on me than rose.


Left to right: Coral Aquatique, Rose Vinyl, Orange de Chine and Corail Fauve




Glossy stains are nicely pigmented and after three layers, the colours show up strong. 


These are going for USD $32. 


Ratings: 5 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. I like Coral Aquatic on you better thanRose Vinyl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I reach for it more often than Rose Vinyl.

      Delete
  2. They are SO pretty. I too like the coral on you much more than the pink, it suits your colouring better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I tend to reach for my warm toned make up more than my cool ones.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.