Thursday, May 24, 2012

Matching outfit Face Of The Day

My, the weather is so hot and humid lately! DH, DS and myslf decided to go out to Holland Village for Sunday brunch. I bought a striped t-shirt lately and the whole family decided we would wearing matching outfits for lunch.

I decided to use my much neglected Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colours in WT901 Mist and PK302 Magnolia to wear out.







Eyes:
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colours in WT901 Mist on brow bone
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colours in PK302 Magnolia all over lids
Dollywink liquid eye liner
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara


Cheeks:
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Bush in Flush (to be reviewed and swatched soon)
Diorskin Nude Tan 003 Zenith
Guerlain Cruel Gardenia Highlighter


Lips:
YSL Glossy Stain #15 Rose Vinyl


Face:
Clarins UV Plus HP Beige
Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundaton #7
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

My rascal!



Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Your DS is cute with his missing tooth! Love the lips! It looks like your lips but better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, I hope for his sake, they will grow back like real soon ;)

      Delete
  2. Adorable family! You would totally make me grin like a loon if I ran into your matchy matchy set IRL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he I think it is just so fun I love that DS wants to wear something that matches us. In a few years time, he probably will think it is lame. I must enjoy this while I still can!

      Delete
  3. beautiful colors!
    your son is so adorable!
    isn't your hair a little shorter? you look fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... thanks Caise, I did cut my hair shorter. It is so hard to have longer hair in such humid weather

      Delete
  4. So cute!!

    Last Fri 8 ppl in my office wore stripes to work! totally uncoordinated! lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So DS and me did a better job being coordinated right? ;)

      Delete
  5. Love that pic of you and your boy! I have a 10 yr old son and I agree that I must enjoy the time with him before he grows up and become a teenager! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, that's why I hug and kiss him as much as I can now ;)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.