Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lancome Juicy Tubes in Berry Bold Swatches and Reviews


(Taken from Lancome website)

This ultra shiny gloss sweeps on a sheer, sexy wash of color in a variety of shades and flavors. You’ll love the ultra-glossy formula that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. Perfectly portable, this essential gloss discreetly slips in a pocket or purse for a quick fix of fabulous anytime.





I received this with my Lancome GWP some time back. Berry Bold is a bright sheer pink. It comes with a slanted applicator. I prefer to use a lip brush to pick up the gloss than use this right my lips.


I am not a frequent lip gloss user. The only lip glosses I use are Chanel Extrait De Gloss and Lancome L'absolu Creme de Brilliance. I don't really like glosses that are sheer. This lip gloss is very sheer and also sticky. It disappears after eating and drinking. It isn't long lasting at all.



Over Chanel Natural lip liner
But over a pigmented lip liner, this gloss has possibilities. I love how it looks with Inspire Le Lipstique lip liner.



Lancome Juicy Tubes cost USD$18.

Honestly, I would not buy any Juicy Tubes. I'm not a lip gloss fan, unless they are pigmented.

Ratings: 1 lipstick

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of lip glosses but I think these juicy tubes from Lancome aren't worth buying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Caise, I rarely use my glosses come to think about it.

      Delete
  2. Wow I've never bothered looking into lip liners as I don't usually wear very pigmented lipsticks, but the gloss over that lip liner is just stunning! So much depth of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just happy I found a good use for my Juicy Tube

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.