Monday, May 14, 2012

Dior Nude Tan 003 Zenith Haul


I just had to interrupt my regular posts with a few tantalizing pictures of my latest acquisition. I bought just this Friday with my Tangs vouchers. (I love it when I don't have to pay actual money for makeup don't you?)

I have my sights set on Sable Rose from Chanel so really don't need another bronzer but the beautiful packaging of this baby totally seduced me. Currently in Singapore there are only two available, 001 Aurora and 003 Zenith. I understand that in the US they are selling 002 Sunlight and 004 Sunset.

It is very strange that the Dior counters here only has one tester available which is 001. I tested that and I feel it is for ladies NC30 and below. I decided to go with Zenith since I want to be able to see my bronzer when I put it on.



I leave you with a very pretty picture of Zenith bathed in sunlight. Gorgeous no?


Reviews and swatches soon.

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul there!!! It really feels great to get something without paying for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this packaging! it's so beautiful!
    I can't wait to see swatches of this product :-)

    I really want to try bronzer on my skin but I haven't found one which would be fairy enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, you probably have to choose the lightest shade Aurora. You can test that out. I just got news about the Chanel bronzers have come in. I can't wait to see them in person.

      Delete
  3. You're getting this :)
    Good pick! Are you going to get Chanel's bronzer too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl I am definitely picking up Sable Rose too.

      Delete
  4. Nice haul! Now I'm more-than-ever tempted to get Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, you got to go check it out, it's lovely.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.