Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dance class face of the day

You must be thinking, silly girl! Why are you wearing makeup to dance class when you are going to be sweating? Well, the vainpot in me insists that I wear my makeup. :) I usually go for my exotic dance class on Saturdays. I love my classes. Right now we are dancing to Lady Marmalade using hats and canes. Exotic dance makes me feel womanly and empowered. Since it is also Saturday, I make sure I put on my fun makeup (i.e. makeup I can't wear to work) that way I tell myself that I am using my makeup and thus is justified to buy more.


I promised to do a look with my Suqqu Himesango Eye Shadow palette. Here, I used the creamy beige shade all over my lids. The pinky peach shade on the inner corner of my eyes blending out over my crease. The taupe on the outer corner of my eyes blending inwards up to slightly over my crease. The dark brown right on the outer corner.



Instead of using black liquid eye liner which I always do, I decided to shake thins up and used a chunky black pencil liner to line and smudge my eyes. Finally I used the darkest shade in my palette to set the black pencil liner.



Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base
Suqqu Himesango eye shadow palette
Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow 0E
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes



Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Blush Sunny Pink
Edward Bess Quad Royale Monte Carlo



Lips:
Lancome Le Lip stique Lip liner Inspire
YSL Glossy Stain No. 07 Corail Aquatique



Face:
Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Off to shake my groove thang! Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. YSL glossy lip stain looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miaka, I'll be doing proper swatches of it soon.

      Delete
  2. exotic dance class? that sounds amazing! :-)

    I always wear my make up when I go to the gym so you are not the only one :D

    I've never used this YSL lip stain. I might have to try it out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caise, I am glad I am not the only one. I love my classes, I look forward to my Saturdays and that helps me get through the work week.

      Delete
  3. Agree with Ruby! The lip stain brighten up your look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meryl, I really love YSL Glossy Stains, the formula is amazing!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely look! The lips are gorgeous, the YSL stains look so good worn. Glad you had a good Saturday! I spent mine at work unfortunately.. and have to go back in today :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks Rachel! Hopefully you will have a better weekend next week. I'm counting down, school hol starts in a week yay!!!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.